MirZero 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
MirZero 2.3

MirZero is a new 2.3 created for a fair and balanced PVP, and there is a big focus on group hunting, however you are not lost if you want to hunt solo.

Server is run on a dedicated server
Dell PowerEdgeQuad Core 2.66GHz
Xeon® X34508 Logical CPU Cores
8GB ECC 1066MhzDDR3
100Mbps Unmetered Connection

This isnt a hardcore PK server either even tho, It takes roughly 20+pks to become red as they say where ever there is pleasure there is always the pain of becomming PKpoint free again
icon_razz.gif

It is custom rate server fairly easy to level to start with, then becoming harder after level 50 but not over the top hard.

PvE is fairly challenging with most bosses needing a group to kill and "hit immunity" being rare.

Custom Sets from level 50 onwards.

Items do not have over the top stats.

Marriage System implemented.

PA and Slow and curse have been capped to balance pvp.

Stat Point system, where you gain 3 points per level to increase ur MC/SC/DC/AC/AMC/HIT/SPD/HP/MP.

7 new caves ready to be implemented as players increase in level. These caves will be balanced with player stats when they are put ingame.

We will be doing regular updates to server adding caves items quests ETC.
still in early days loads more yet to come
Forums and client: www.mirzero.forumotion.com

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
this the old MirZero team or a new team same server name o0

Gl anyways

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Looked your whole forum trying to figure wot sort of server this is cause i couldnt figure it from ur ad.

exp=?
item stats=?

Kuza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
not sure who the old team was but its our 1st release(never knew there was andother mirzero)

exp custom rate
Items also custom

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
not sure who the old team was but its our 1st release(never knew there was andother mirzero)

exp custom rate
Items also custom

There was a MirZero some time ago that didnt last very long -- obvi new team new server hope all goes well

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
as far as i am aware this server been set up by explioters from another server logged on had major lag and had 2 log off within 10 mins of been on the server but any way goodlook but i wont be playing! aslo i would advise all ppl who are going to try this NOT to use same id/pass as they have used on any other server !!!!

Last edited:

Kuza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
as far as i am aware this server been set up by explioters from another server logged on had major lag and had 2 log off within 10 mins of been on the server but any way goodlook but i wont be playing! aslo i would advise all ppl who are going to try this NOT to use same id/pass as they have used on any other server !!!!
Bali GM from MirRevengeExtreme couldnt u make it more obvious of who u are. lol as far as exploiters you should now know who i am, If not let me give you a hint i played your server then quit be for all exploits happened on your server then i asked for my account password to be given back to me which i got back after you relised your server is being exploited, i logged on 4 10mins only to be booted off and your reply was you had to check my account for exploited items which you didnt find then my account was given back and name cleared. There were to many exploited items in game so i decided to quit yet again and give away my items but you was having none of it and you took my char away from me and deleted it. Now you should know who i am.Srry for going off topic but i dont like being accused of somthing just because most players from another persons server started joining mine.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
no, it hasnt been set up by exploiters lol, and ive played it since "beta" and have never had 10 minutes of continuous bad lag... all current players who are playing have said they really like it, most love the group hunting aspect of it,
eg here is a group of us killing DD in event today :P

Attachments

• Images150.JPG
    Images150.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Images151.JPG
    Images151.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 88

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
about 20 ,its been up less than a week, and usercount rising everyday,definitely worth a go and bring some of ur mates and have a good time :D

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Is this server live? Or is it still under development?

If it's live, i'll move it to the Ad section for you.

p

Kuza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
its live i think its alrdy been moved or added by some1 else.

Status
Not open for further replies.