MiRZero2.3 [Med-High] - Live

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
ok sorry power went but ip changed back up and i will keep u informed with new stuff ip's etc i will look into this no-ip thingy ip is 79.65.202.223

/Odin

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
Danny, i know how to do No-IP, I've made alot of Runescape / Habbo Developed with No-ip. We'll do it later mate, but good news. i've actually not been in game messing around guys, i've edited the website so its actually got something on it!!!! not very good atm, but i'm sure once i get back into html it'll be alot better.

http://www.mirzero.co.uk

Thankyou.

/Venum

Last edited:

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
We're not too interested in, why you did it tbh, you done it more then once, then you threw so much abuse at me, saying that im homeless ect. You don't deserve to play if your just gonna throw what we've tried to do back in our face, ok maybe it's no as successful as we though. but tbh, we're still trying our best to make it better.

/Venum

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No-IP doesnt work with the 2.3 files. Well as far as I'm aware anyway.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Tis an ok server, good to play when bored; although imo something hard to properly commit to like the top servers. Not going to mention them on this guys server as he does try quite a far bit.

-Gelexx

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
Gelexx, I Remember You, May Remember Me As McBillster, Had To Change Name Because Of Such A Bad Rep, But, Clean Name Clean Start.

Whoever cleaned this top, Thanks very much, there was alot of general spam.

Also made a temporary Forum: You Can View The Forum By Clicking Here.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I cleaned this thread.

I think you maybe need to look into making decent items. Not with all stats on them. Make more caves. Need some quests. A big thing for me is that there really isn't much point in my kit on my tao... I just run with my JichonCaptains destroying everything behind me. Its taken the fun and effort out of leveling.

I would suggest to have this version in BETA still as I think you need to think the server through a lot more that what you have done at present. I think there is little things you could do that would actually bring real potential to the server. But you seem to be going about things the quick way. The quick way isn't always the best. Take your time with items. Its what decides the balance of the whole server.
Few other things I've not really mentioned but you will get the gist.

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
Killmaster, i really appreciate this, i think we rushed it abit too tbh.

We realise we still have ALOT Of work to do, but we're still trying our best tbh
And pets are gonna be weakened, sorry you feel this way

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
That is because Jord got banned, he decided to remove and change the password of our section of his FTP, we've bought another ftp and we're uploading it.

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
79.65.244.250 just Pm'd you Front page has new ip

/Odin

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Me Cannot alogona, New IP??

Pimp is there noone you can trust to host server for you till the dedi is sorted m8y?

MirZeroWizz Desire Rblvl1 77 :)

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
im on it i told danny to leave his team viewer online while he was afk,
so i can log into his whilst he is gone,
i have closed all gates and opened again,
and theres no ok screen,
i will try my hardest to fix but danny is expert at this stuff xD
theres nothing wrong with gates and im typing in on google "Whats my ip" i got it the tested off teamviewer on my pc
and ok screen dnt work

/judge

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ok ive checked all ip's and tried every ip thats on that comp,
soz guys gt to w8 for odin
and im gonna sort him out with all this downtime coz its pi**in me off and im sure
you lot feel the same.
/judge

Status
Not open for further replies.