MiRzOnE 2.3 ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
am sorry for blaming you and this aint nikx anyways your always welcome to join back, but we are still improving this server will be sorted by 3days :)

Billster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2008
Okay Here Goes

Last Night i rung up razor and had a big moan at him,

mainly about the fact that one of the GM'ss going around @kill;ing people and the fact that thwe kit drops suck so he is going to do them in the next couple of days.

also i thought up an idea for an easter event.
i will post later information soon.
lets just say its gonnna be brilliant

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nobody will play, was corrupt = dead.

edit: Also you need to put the correct ip up, none of which are stated work.

Last edited:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Rite I got Clear screens of Sexy8838 hacking as noob08 is my step son and he is fast a sleep next min noob08 logs on n we have sexy8838 saying he as hacked noob08 aka my step sons account gms sould deffo ip bann him which im guessing they aint gonna as he as donated which makes the gms d**k H**ds hear the screens

lol gf just got out of bath this sexy8838 as hacked her n just logd my warrior of (Newbie) n runing around hitting guards. tbh looks like some kinda corrupt gm power or something

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Rite I got Clear screens of Sexy8838 hacking as noob08 is my step son and he is fast a sleep next min noob08 logs on n we have sexy8838 saying he as hacked noob08 aka my step sons account gms sould deffo ip bann him which im guessing they aint gonna as he as donated which makes the gms d**k H**ds hear the screens

Sounds dodgey, ur step son give him pw or somthing, you can't just hack a account, he would have to have access to id/passes, or he keylogged him which is doubtful.

don't play that server tbh, sounds....u know.

also never put ur password that u use for anything else on p servers or any detail whatever.

Last edited:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006

i only just changed my password on my tao then went t change my warriors password and my tao got logd out n he hacked him again so t me looks like a corrupt gm or something like tht

i wouldnt play or start this server if i was any 1 aint worth it

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003

i only just changed my password on my tao then went t change my warriors password and my tao got logd out n he hacked him again so t me looks like a corrupt gm or something like tht

i wouldnt play or start this server if i was any 1 aint worth it

yeah like i said has access to usernames+passes, so just opening a file basicly, aload of bollox, either the main admin or some corrupt gm.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
lol my step son me a m8 my gf all just got banned of the gm aka razOr cus i posted the screens on lomcn

hears some mre

lol he was jealous cus are guild was going 4 sw tomorrow night he hacked the leader and kickd all the members from guild

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
lmao, owned.

Yeah dont use same pass on every server like i said, as somone cud also get ur pw of another server, and never use the pw from p servers for anything else.

Can't believe he has that many players considering this thread

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Sexy is a GMs other character quite obviously. After the server rewind/wipe within me making a new character that character had pretty much the same kit from before the wipe and the same level. The server is run by morons, i wouldn't play. :eek:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Sexy is a GMs other character quite obviously. After the server rewind/wipe within me making a new character that character had pretty much the same kit from before the wipe and the same level. The server is run by morons, i dont* play. :eek:

For te trth.

Status
Not open for further replies.