Mixing

Join Discord

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Been uploading mixes to a website called 4shared recently. Looking to get into djing professionally, so would appreciate feedback on the mixes.

Obviously if the music doesnt appeal to you, dont comment.

DnB MashMix
Short mix of drum and bass

Dub Mix
Short dubstep mix

They can be streamed via ie, i dont think firefox allows you to stream them.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Are you using software or a proper kit? If you really want to get into it you need to splash out on a decent set. I got the Pioneer DJM 800s, set me back over 1k but was worth it.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
This may interest some of you. Did me and I'm not into the mixing side of music. Wish I could do it though, step brothers a DJ, used to DJ for a club here in Sheffield mixing with decks, pretty good watching people do it on decks or using samples with software

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Yeh isit just software like virtual dj? If so then thats easy pressing sink buttons so the beats match :P Iv got some numarks atm pretty poo just got the Korg KM 402 mixer with built in kaos pad for x mass :) Endless hours of fun! Definatly get some real decks or cdj`s.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Yes i use virtual DJ. Im purchasing hercules e2's this week, so should be abit more professional.

69186_l.jpg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ive got it now, its awesome.

Cost £100 off amazon, the only problem is that my cracked version of pertable dj doesnt work with it. It comes with vdj basic which is wankkkkkkkkkkk, and its £35 to upgrade to professional version.

but the e2 is ****ing awesome.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Ive got it now, its awesome.

Cost £100 off amazon, the only problem is that my cracked version of pertable dj doesnt work with it. It comes with vdj basic which is wankkkkkkkkkkk, and its £35 to upgrade to professional version.

but the e2 is ****ing awesome.

oooh only 100, i might have to get me some of them lol, need decks baaaaadly.
have you tried all the torrent sites for the pro version?