Mobile Cover (Insurance)

smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'd be careful which insurance you use to be honest.

If you think its worth insuring, then pay the extra money for better cover.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why dont u get the iphone apple insurance? ive seen it in o2 shop i think u can buy the package there and then for 60 ish thasts well worth it if ur on 24 month contract even 18 month paying like 5-10 a month extra

2 years(i think) insurance for £60 something

edit: not sure if it includes theft :/

Last edited:

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
why dont u get the iphone apple insurance? ive seen it in o2 shop i think u can buy the package there and then for 60 ish thasts well worth it if ur on 24 month contract even 18 month paying like 5-10 a month extra

2 years(i think) insurance for £60 something

edit: not sure if it includes theft :/

Loss is the main thing I'm bothered about.. Does it cover that?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Didn't bother with insurance myself. Unless you're a dipshit you won't need it.

Though as Skyline said, if it's worth insuring, pay the little bit extra.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm a dip****, I left my pretty much brand new N97 in a taxi, with no insurance.

Was gutted.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I'm a dip****, I left my pretty much brand new N97 in a taxi, with no insurance.

Was gutted.
bet that taxi driver was happy, lol ive found a fone in a taxi before blackberry lol was under the seat a lil bit was prob from person before my taxi fell out pocket didnt notice :thumbup1: anyway insurance..... i got a new fone today was offered insurance on it £11.99 a month they can do 1 ive never been robbed or lost a phone (out of house lol) and i dont drop phones alot nor show them off like alot of skool kids i see with iphones so noone is gonna try rob me but i guess its a good thing if ur gonna do at least 1 insurance scam so they replace the fone n u can sell the spare on?

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
bet that taxi driver was happy, lol ive found a fone in a taxi before blackberry lol was under the seat a lil bit was prob from person before my taxi fell out pocket didnt notice :thumbup1: anyway insurance..... i got a new fone today was offered insurance on it £11.99 a month they can do 1 ive never been robbed or lost a phone (out of house lol) and i dont drop phones alot nor show them off like alot of skool kids i see with iphones so noone is gonna try rob me but i guess its a good thing if ur gonna do at least 1 insurance scam so they replace the fone n u can sell the spare on?

How can u do that they block/trace um dnt they

The first months free and you can cancel at anytime so I've took it out for now.