So thursday im gonna buy one.

I got a £400 Limit.

What phone would you suggest.

I want a Mp3 Player on it.

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
400 is a big budget for a mobile seems pointless to me to spend that much money on a phone.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
phones are ****, spend 400quid on something worth while, expensive phones are **** cos it usually means twats buy them to show off.... tbh if i had 400quid ide kitmyself out with new jeans n a shirt, much more bling than a phone which plays music, cos ide spend 15quid on an mp3 player compaired to 400 smackers, but hey..... some ppl r different right?

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Don't buy the XDA Exec because if you do I'll have to hunt you down and take it from you... with force if necessary.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
y not buy the new nokia 360 it has clor screen 4 camaras n0s mp10 player torch lighter tooth pick vidio technoligy a big red button to explode it a parashoot a built in dingi wings and it has mir on it :P 70 grand

:D

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
my mobile phone has a MP3 player, but i dont use and use my iPod insted.

PS: if you are using your phone for work, dont get on the Three network, trust me.

I'd go with o2, any kind of phone should do for business use. Tho the XDA's a good with calenders and such, if you said what you did it might help?

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
lol @ sum of the phones ppl have said, they look ****e u want a phone not a personal organiser pc? lol
Sony Ericson r deffo gd phones like, my m8 has got that picture 1 which is mp3 player also and it has better pic quality thn my digital camera :| lol
if u b using it as mp3 player id check the battery life aswell, coz i had a phone b4 which was gr8 but didnt stay on for very long @ all
n e ways yea i recommend a sony ericson :P
EDIT: yes that w800i is the 1 am on about skyline lol gd phone

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The battery lifei s good. Also when you switch thep hone on, theres the option of Phone and Walkman or just Walkman, so if your battery is low, you can just use as walkman and save life.

I have mine off chars from 7:30am till 11pm, and use the Walkman on it for about 4 hours+ a day, and when i coemk to charge again, its on 1/2 or 2/3 of life left.

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Get an Ipod nano or more stylish equivalent and a phone. You won't use the built in MP3 function, it will suck.

A nano + a regular phone are probably lighter together than the MP3 ones. The nano is absolutely tiny.