Mobs Prob

Join Discord

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
Just been testing all my mobs in my DB and got round to Yimoogi and it doesnt spawn a clone. Do I need to make a clone in the DB for it like Yimoogi1 or summit like that and also tested Turtle Boss but that doesnt spawn all the little turtles lol do I need to have a specific name for them or specific race/raceimg?

Any help appreciated cheers

Edit: Also the little ViperGuardians heal themselves is this right lol

Edit: Put Yimoogi1 in DB with race 145 racimg 106 and the original Yimoogi now spawns the clone :)

Just the turtle boss now lol any help on that 1 plz?

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yes they are meant to heal themselves and other mobs around them

yes thats right

turtle boss has no race in TDs files, ull have to use a current mob race, or turn it into a ZT if u wnat it to spawn mobs.. but means ZT can no longer spawn ZT mobs.. it will spawn turtles.. so ud have to make it spawn nothing

1 or the other w/o coding

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ur welcome, if ur interested in the ZT thing i said

basically u go into setup and search for these

Zuma1=GreenMoth
Zuma2=OmegaStatue
Zuma3=OmegaGuardian
Zuma4=OmegaArcher

just rename them to the 4 mobs u want your turtle boss to spawn.

give turtle boss the same Race as ZT, but raceimg 18 (otherwise it will mess up)

then give ZT race 81, img can be kept at 49

ZT will now just be a normal mob
turtle boss will now spawn wotever is under zuma1-4

another way of doin it is to give it bonelords race, and changin bonelord to same race as say, a right/left guard. so it still does his fireball attack just doesnt spawn any mobs

Howver, this 1 is less "professional" as ud have to call the turtles the same names as the psc mobs

bonecaptain, bonespearman, etc etc........... as sadly bonelord is hardcoded to spawn the PSC mob names, rather than spawnin wotever is in setup like ZT

Upvote 0

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
Think I'll just leave ZT and BL alone lol dnt really wanna change these as I like them as they are. I will just leave Turtle Boss so it doesnt spawn and maybe w8 for a more recent mir2.exe as I dno how 2 code and reckon it would take 2 long 2 learn lol

Upvote 0