Modern Warfare 3 Countdown

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The count down was for the trailer, link now redirects you to it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh right. I meant "already" as in MW3 already?

I know what you ment.. i was just saying before it was a count down timer and now it's the trailer... oh just shut up Tai -.-

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah, this isn't MW3. It's a fan-made Live Action trailer.

MW3 hasn't been officially announced yet, let alone having trailers released.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yeah, this isn't MW3. It's a fan-made Live Action trailer.

MW3 hasn't been officially announced yet, let alone having trailers released.

Thats one bloody impressive fan made trailer lol, the source was from steam so i thought it would of been legit.

JoeDunn... just forget it.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Thats one bloody impressive fan made trailer lol, the source was from steam so i thought it would of been legit.

JoeDunn... just forget it.

it is legit but its not MW3 u really think a "fan" could make something like that ??

water is water grass is grass stupid is stupid

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
it is legit but its not MW3 u really think a "fan" could make something like that ??

water is water grass is grass stupid is stupid

Alright jesus christ! i couldn't give a toss if it was Pacman, it said Modern Warfare 3, am no expert but that looks like....Modern Warfare 3!!

Bloody hell this community -.- don't know why i bother.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Alright jesus christ! i couldn't give a toss if it was Pacman, it said Modern Warfare 3, am no expert but that looks like....Modern Warfare 3!!

dont post **** u only have half a story for then ??

i says Modern Warfare at the end not Modern Warfare 3

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Jesus what a bunch of idiotic school kids you lot are being and for the record and from announcement from EA & Infinity Ward, Modern Warfare 3 will be released at some point in the fall (Autumn for those that are dumb). In game spoilers will be released at some point over the next few months, before the official website and game spoiler released around July/August.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi I'm an idiot cos I don't know when MW3 is being released.

Ima go cut myself now bai

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Jesus what a bunch of idiotic school kids you lot are being and for the record and from announcement from EA & Infinity Ward, Modern Warfare 3 will be released at some point in the fall (Autumn for those that are dumb). In game spoilers will be released at some point over the next few months, before the official website and game spoiler released around July/August.

lol EA. EA have nothing to do with MW lol. MW3 will not be the same theres nobody left that worked on MW and MW2 left at IW and sledgehammer games and Raven so really it shouldn't even be called MW3...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

Haters gunna hate mate, haters gunna hate.

I've seen Fan videos that are as good as this.

Also, stop insulting people - same goes for you "Gigabit", there's a difference between being an idiot & being uninformed.