mon items/td

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
been thinking, what would be amazing if, you cud also in monitems/drop files be able to use them like an npc

be amazing in developing an amazing server, as i cant use delphi and am using td files, wud benefit me and many others

say for example, i wanted to have special hunting places, where there are say 4 lords, once these 4 lords are killed a 5th lord will spawn bigger and better, but this cannot be done, coz say u use robots to check this particular map every second to see if all mobs have been killed, if there are pets on this map the robot will pick these up as mobs and will not spawn this superlord

now if u cud have the monitems say

1/1 200
1/1 goldbar
1/1 item

[@main]
#if
#act
mob Superlord
break

wud be amazing as u cud use flags and variables to check if the other lords have been killed or other mobs

cud this be implimented hope so

VirUs

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
how wud i get it to check ttah all 4 lords were killed and to spawn a superlord?

use flags? but if i use flags will it set it only for the group leader or whole group?

or what?

VirUs

VirUs

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
global variables, or human variables if it was on a player to player basis

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
yeah thing is i have previous post askin about variables if new know how to as lianrins website been down like 2 months now lol and cant find a guide newhere

cheers for reply btw

VirUs

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
you are obviously going to have to elaborate for him, saying a global variable to must people is like saying FLOBALOBALOB ;). Akuma look up human variables im sure a guide was posted on here a while back. Be warned they ain't simple

Take care
Chris

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
been searching and ev1 says use liandrians website but cant, i dont mind im not bad now with npc/quests/flags so need to work out how to use global and human variables

cheers for reply

VirUs