Mongen Table sql05

smoochy boys on tour

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Aight peeps, after looking for ages i didnt get roughly what i was looking for so ....

Asking if ANONE has a Mongen Table with basic euro spawns in - for a 2.3 server and using sql 2005.
If it means me copyin that file 1 by 1 addin a gen then im prepared just want a guide so i know roughly how to set mobs in euro caves.
(i know how to add mongen btw - just be easier with a guide then gettin a co-ord and mob etc etc etc.)

Thnx In Advance peeps.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
u need to delete the whole mongen table, before u do this. right click on it, clik design then rite down all the crap at the top. Then make a new table called the same, and fill it in with the stuff u rit down.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
u need to delete the whole mongen table, before u do this. right click on it, clik design then rite down all the crap at the top. Then make a new table called the same, and fill it in with the stuff u rit down.

Sure all you need to do is delete the old table and import the new one?

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
He has the .txt file from ThreeHero's

Can he just import the text file into SQL?

yes, you can just copy n paste if it's from another sql 05 database. And i do it sort of like threeheros if u need to delete the old mongen, but goto design table first select all and copy then make a new table paist the design and name it, then just paste the mongen in to it. Using ctrl c,a.v.

Upvote 0

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Basically, i've got all the stuff in the Mongen.txt, but can't get it over to the SQL.

Getting frustrating now lol.

Upvote 0