Morning all - questions about how things are

smoochy boys on tour

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
well good morning all,

its been a very long time since iv posted and longer since i was actually a daily poster

it has been atlest a year if not two since i was last playing mir

so iv got a few questions if someone wouldnt mind answering

so whats the best server to play these days?

how is mir actually developing? - since 2.3 - bearing in mind the last time i looked in detail at server development was my server which failed because i got bored i suppose

and any oldschool players sill around? (1.4 days)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Bump

/Dano

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Welcome back, i couldn't possibly say which server is the best but the one with the highest user count would be 3heroes, most other servers out are using the 2.3 files apart from rise of phoenix which is using the ruby files (most updated assassin, fishing, tigers, quest system). It all comes down to your personal preference so i suggest looking at the server advertisements section and come to your own conclusion on what the best server is.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
cheers Gezza, right i know the mir 2.3 files i sorta made my own server but iv noticed a few new things such as the interface etc, what are the ruby files? and fishing system?

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
alright will do, cheers mate tbh ill probs d/l a server a tonight and start playing again and learn new systems, before i even consider looking properly into server development

RiseOfPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Its pretty crap tbh, alot worse than hes previous servers. Seems rushed, and donations run riot. But it has a fair user count, and players make it fun i spose. But its quite boring. No harm in trying though.

Rise Of Phoenix is relaucnhing saturday, give it a go :)

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
You'd have to try it out for yourself Dano, loads of people are incredibly biassed. Including moderators.

Some either love it, and say they do, and some hate Ben so they say it's **** etc. You can't really trust anyone lol

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
ill open to suggestions - i mean like i said i started playing mir back in the days of judgement 1.4 and played loads and even made 2 of my own so yeah im going to try a few over the new few days / weeks and see where it goes if i disslike the server then ill find another 1 no harm done, but what you got to remember is every server is a rip of another 1 in some way or form

/Dano