Morning :)

Join Discord

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hello!

Good to see this place still exists and people still live here :) i have noticed some newer server files available now which is always a good thing.

Looking to join a server soon for old times sake, which is my best option and is Four Hero's still going strong? Not too fussed about rates as long as the server is busy (decent user base)

Best Regards :victorious:

PS where have all my Thanks/Likes gone? Change of system?

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Welcome back mate,

Haha yeah the Mirr comm is still thriving haha!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Thank you bud :)

Ahh is it still a small community? and any recommendations for servers to play? are TM still about for a good pasting? :D

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
No worries its great to see old faces returning!

To be honest i dont know, have been working on my server for a while not so haven't really played! Im in the closed beta stage currently.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
No worries its great to see old faces returning!

To be honest i dont know, have been working on my server for a while not so haven't really played! Im in the closed beta stage currently.

23a6cf2d95ebbcba47cb14c668b7a0e973d400728d54c7ab294864598fb1486b.jpg

Best bets are Galaxy for a HR, medium base U/C
Chronicles for larger U/C with slower levelling not a grind though.

Or the classic P69 with its file upgrade.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
frabz-What-if-I-told-you-That-I-forgot-52f5dd.jpg

Watch out smav dont do this, Tai's reading :O

Hard to to judge whats going where these days, Chron is the only one still going strong to be honest and biggest respect for their work ^_^

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Oh fair enough, Cheers Smavid :)

Tai - Nice to see your still here, not changed much i see :) (cough bellend) Haha for old times sake.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Welcome back!

Galaxy is dead, wouldn't bother (big disappointment). Chron's the only one still going strong with a respectable userbase. I mean, I guess you could count Arcadia if you don't mind 30bots added to your usercount.

Affinity is looking good, azzi's server. I know myself and a lot of people from chron/galaxy are moving there when it's live, so that could be worth trying.

Careful, you escaped the claws of Mir once they won't let you go easily again.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hello!

Good to see this place still exists and people still live here :) i have noticed some newer server files available now which is always a good thing.

Looking to join a server soon for old times sake, which is my best option and is Four Hero's still going strong? Not too fussed about rates as long as the server is busy (decent user base)

Best Regards :victorious:

PS where have all my Thanks/Likes gone? Change of system?

I was a returning player like you 2 months ago and tried almost every mir2/mir3 server going Zentaur was the only one I had fun in.

I would recommend Zentaur. For a returning player you could be at a more familiar level of game play, much earlier on, also the server is going through big changes, which for me could be alot of fun and is in need of players.

Unless you're only interested in Mir 2, then imo not Galaxy. Chronicles should be what you want.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Cheers for the feedback guys, i guess Chronicles is going to be my first one to test out :)