Mouther board error

smoochy boys on tour

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
hi all.

i got a mouther board error thing so i sent it into 2 get it fix but i was told by sum1 tht they will wipe my hard drive n i will lose everything on there, just wondering is this true will i lose everything i had on it??

TY
Seifer

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

We need a lot more detail about this error of yours.

/Leo

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
lol ok, few days ago i deleted a virus, then wen i restarted my pc i got a black screen saying 'there was a error loading up windows xp pls ring support ( code purple)' so i rung em up n they sed tht i had a cpu failer n tht a engener would ave 2 cum pick it up, then the engener ppl rung my mum 2 say a date wen 2 pick it up n my mum asked wht was wrong n they sed the cpu failer fried the mouther board, so they ave picked it up now n gave me sum ****ty slow old 1 for 3-4 wks, my mum who works for vodafone asked her pc ppl in her work wht caused this n they sed it could be a virus (which i deleted 1 just befor it messed up) n tht i would lose everything tht was on my pc!!!

ONLY GD THING THTS CUM OUT OF THIS IS THEY ARE PUTTING A FEW UPGRADES IN MY PC BUT I GOT ALOT OF STUFF ON MY OLD 1 N WONT IT BK :mad:

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
lol again ne help?????????????????????????????? plssss plssss plsssss plsssss plsssss plsssss:angel:

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Sounds more like a software error and yea, it might be something to do with your hardware too. My guess is that they will have to format your HDD (if its an unrepairable software error) or they might just replace the hardware and you'll be ok. :)

Note: You should always make backups of important files every month at least.