Release Mud3 Fusion Server

smoochy boys on tour

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
well i bought the files from him so i can say yes or anyway i dnt need any permision bcz i bought it,not for free xD

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
I'm curious to why you paid for an Envir, that is all ready available to everyone else for free.

Kokane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I did say that all the files were readilly availible from mf.kaorimir.com but they said they wanted translated ones or something. So to stop the constant nagging I gave in and sold the Mud3 folder to my old server Fusion. There is nothing in there any different or not worth having than the files that you can get from kaori's site. In my eyes a waste of time having as there are no databases with it as I feel its still a duty to protect players account details even tho the server is offline.

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
I did say that all the files were readilly availible from mf.kaorimir.com but they said they wanted translated ones or something. So to stop the constant nagging I gave in and sold the Mud3 folder to my old server Fusion. There is nothing in there any different or not worth having than the files that you can get from kaori's site. In my eyes a waste of time having as there are no databases with it as I feel its still a duty to protect players account details even tho the server is offline.
Sorry I had to +1 you for this, just pure genius really!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Well guys,there it's mud 3 from server called'Fusion',server by kokane,release by me

i
enjoy

Mud3 from fusion/without databases:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=21578813

EDITED:
With this post i hope,more newcomers join and try to do their own server,GL

hahahahaha what a mug u are lmfao buying a set of files thats just as basic as the 3 other mud 3 files u can download for free LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
joe dun really you'r a b````ch,if you don t like my release get the hell out from there

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
joe dun really you'r a b````ch,if you don t like my release get the hell out from there
i started to unlike this comunity of mir 3

all just blaming and thinkin they are perfect

i put hard work into my server and all just insult

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
i guess he bought the files for the custom scripts too.. if there are any but his choice and he bought them :}