Join Discord

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Dano said:
well i like the asda stuff :)
but i like them "wildlife pouches" lol there pouches full of yoguart :P

Muller used to make awesome yoghurts, they were in large pots, and you could get "plain" flavoured. They stopped selling them for some reason, which ****ed me right off.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Why dont you eat dairy products?

Because I'm lactose intolerant (Not very bad, but still quite bad)

Oh, and it's not part of my dietry requirements

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Atomicide said:
I hope you enjoy being ****ed up the ass with your own penis
now now Atom, that was a rather impressive "analysis" i must say ;)
one flaw in your argument, i am hoping that you mean he is going to get ****ed up the ass with his own penis after someone has bit it off. Otherwise, you would be implying he has a huge wang, and that is something you shouldn't really add to someones ego.

Whoosh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
Atomicide said:
If your(you're) going to use a semi-colon to look smart, use it in the right place.

You almost had a case there, but I noticed you used the word "freyes" in your post without quotation marks. Terrible thing when you try to elevate yourself above someone by being more of a smartarse than them, but fail when doing so.

Ill(I'll) start with the bold part here. The word "Frais" isnt(isn't) a plural word, so therefore there is no arguement(argument) for properly punctuating the incorrect spelling of it. He spelt the word as "freyes" which cant(can't) be punctuated properly anyway because it is incorrect.

This sentence doesn't make sense, schoolboy error. Also, if your(you're) reffering(referring) to what i(I) think your(you're) reffering(referring) to, which is my punctuation of the word "doesn't" then I would like to point out your subject matter has changed so this should form a new paragraph.

Almost had me again, but I just can't help pointing out you used "witch" instead of "which", 90% of members on here can get that right. The problem continues when you realise the word should actually have been "with",(;) you can't play the "typo" card here, because "c" is located nowhere near any of the other keys used in the word "with."(".) Looks like your awesome destruction of me is proving to be a bit too difficult for you. Anyway, let's continue.

Ill take this advice on board. "May I enquire as to what "hehe strawberry" tastes like?" Too(to) me that sounds 100% retarded. Your(You're) trying to hard by this point, possibly hoping to rally some allies in your attack on me and drive the final nail into my coffin. The problem is, your(you're) just another average moron who's tried to take me down with a spellchecker or something. The one clever remark you made on your own is incorrect, so therefore, you have failed.

The statement i(I) made is 100% correct, both could in theory be applicable to the situation, however my one makes far more sense and is far more apt to the situation tha(than) yours.

Now, how about I do what you failed to do, and shoot my opponent down in style. Let us look at the bold part of your statement. Now with this statement i(I) assume you were implying if I treat my own community the same as I treat this community then my community won't do very well.

However, the actual structure and wording of your sentence actually suggests that if I treat my forum members equally, then it won't do very well. So let's correct this. Your statement should have read something along the lines of the following:

"I can't imagine it does very well if you treat your members the same way you treat members here".

With this, i(I) believe you have been shown up to be the latest in a line of clowns who have tried to knock me from my place of greatness, and failed. Ill continue to treat these members however the **** I want, and ill(i'll) continue to mock, and degrade them over their spelling. I don't care about the odd mistake I make because i(I) don't claim to be entirely flawless, but I far exceed 95% of people here. The few mistakes you pointed out, are either irrelevant, or insignificant in comparison to the mistakes you have made.

Finally, my community doesn't do well at all, infact(in fact) it's non-existant(existent) now, because i hated all my members and wanted them dead. I hope you enjoy being ****ed up the ass with your own penis, because in this case your own words have well and truly shafted you.

Enjoy :D
You try too hard. Enjoy.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Oh god who cares?!?!? Go outside or play a game indoors, watch tv dont spend your time on a forum correcting people, because its just sad...

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Whoosh said:
You try too hard. Enjoy.

Can you hear that? No? Im not suprised you can't hear it because its the sound of me caring. The simple fact is, it's not about the spelling, it's about winding people up.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Can you hear that? No? Im not suprised you can't hear it because its the sound of me caring. The simple fact is, it's not about the spelling, it's about winding people up.

Why would anyone here get pissed off that you actually bothered to spell check their work and point it out?. Not actually a bad thing learning, and if anything your the one wasting your time dought it will get any one worked up, unless hes a serious nerd like you, was pretty ironic you quoting him trying to be all perfect and ****.

Also blam backs me up. :blam:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Why would anyone here get pissed off that you actually bothered to spell check their work and point it out?. Not actually a bad thing learning, and if anything your the one wasting your time dought it will get any one worked up, unless hes a serious nerd like you, was pretty ironic you quoting him trying to be all perfect and ****.

Also blam backs me up. :blam:

Blaminator is on my side, thats a fact, also, people do get pissed off at it, that other guy got pissed off and came on here as the self righteous defender of the people, when nobody actually cared.

Also, im not a serious nerds, real nerds dont care for spelling, and you spelt "doubt" wrong. Also, you father and mother had sex LOL.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Blaminator is on my side, thats a fact, also, people do get pissed off at it, that other guy got pissed off and came on here as the self righteous defender of the people, when nobody actually cared.

Also, im not a serious nerds, real nerds dont care for spelling, and you spelt "doubt" wrong. Also, you father and mother had sex LOL.

Im a nerd, and I care.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hello mother
Hello father
Here i am at
Camp Granada...

..... Maaaarge, Did we send lisa to camp granda?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Hello mother
Hello father
Here i am at
Camp Granada...

..... Maaaarge, Did we send lisa to camp granda?

much funnies is provided by the simpsons

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Fo real dawg?.......,.m,.m,.m,.m,.m

Indeed, you gain a slight ranking in the terms of stupidity.

So far, Razorfag, and his no-named friend from MSN have both denied their father and mother had sex.

At least you can say your not the lowest of low.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Indeed, you gain a slight ranking in the terms of stupidity.

So far, Razorfag, and his no-named friend from MSN have both denied their father and mother had sex.

At least you can say your not the lowest of low.

Oh right, well thanks. I didnt say my parents didnt have sex because they did, heck i even walked on them and they gave me the old 'we was playing twister' or 'the noises from our room is a chu chu train'. But you just assumed that im that stupid. Besides razor might be the outcome of test tube pregnacy crap thing, where his parents did NOT have sex.

Cry good.

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Stonehelm said:
Jesus christ Atom you have a band of mongs following your every post, i want one.
lolololololololoafAround five people are aiming to break the masturbation record (eight-and-a-half hours for a man and six hours 20 minutes for a woman).

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Stonehelm said:
Jesus christ Atom you have a band of mongs following your every post, i want one.

yeah its getting kind of annoying. Im waiting for the day one of them finds where i live, and does something sickening, like puts a "we hayte yew antom" sticker on my car or something.

Im also concerned they may actually form a club in someone's tree house, and drink juice and eat cookies, while colouring in their "Atomm suckz" badges and trying to do their "special class" Homework.

So far the people who have really tried to take me down, and failed are:

1. razorfang - a guy who claime dhis parents didnt have sex

2. Razorfangs friend - who claimed the same thing

3. Kaitlin - who was exposed a shemale

4. Niss - a recent addition who had a one-shot post at me, and runs a server based on slightly edited files from someone else's server and beleives 20 minutes work makes them his creation.

5. Urbanfox - the one person who came close to winning, but unfortunately never managed to keep me permabanned. He now has a slice of respect for his perseverance, and his ability to be reasonable.

Those are the most notable people i can remember, most people just kinda manage a slight snipe, before giving up, like Niss will, he only made it into this list because of a recent post.