Multi Warr lvl39

Join Discord

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Settin up a malty player warrior char is lvl39 atm pm me for details n stuff to see if you can be trusted :agree:
and u must play the char and lvl it as i will be paying for it most time unless ne1 in team wants to hlp out wid it.

Edit:eek:r will do a str8 swap of char for high lvl mir2 char
must be 40+ tho or of same lvl.

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
Godark said:
Settin up a malty player warrior char is lvl39 atm pm me for details n stuff to see if you can be trusted :agree:
and u must play the char and lvl it as i will be paying for it most time unless ne1 in team wants to hlp out wid it.

Edit:eek:r will do a str8 swap of char for high lvl mir2 char
must be 40+ tho or of same lvl.
Level you own damn character and save yourself a load of hassle, its easy to lvl up at that level.

EDIT: Your Sig is too damn huge

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
pompeii said:
Level you own damn character and save yourself a load of hassle, its easy to lvl up at that level.

EDIT: Your Sig is too damn huge
Stop moaning u fag and i cant lvl my own char fast myself as i hardly get to play mir atm due to r/l situations so stfu. :middle:

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
oi devil-may-cry i was trying to save him from the wrath of a mod but nevermind, maybe godark should make high stat server for himself were he might stand a chance there. and btw the person that you share with is going to steal your stuff eventully, as i say, level your own char like i did.