My Computer.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
My custom user title is not much fun.

Someone fix it, posting in this forum is the maximum extent of my abilities.

<3 Tai.

:middle:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol i had it as well when i came back.

just post in the complaints section and an admin will unban u.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Done and done.

Let us hope said objectives are achieved promptly, else I fear for all our souls.

How are you keeping Tai?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Good good. General staff reaction time around here is at an all time low but it'll be done tomorrow at sometime I reckon.

I'm faine. Where have you been all my life?

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Good good. General staff reaction time around here is at an all time low but it'll be done tomorrow at sometime I reckon.

I'm faine. Where have you been all my life?

Tomorrow? My the commitment of the current staff sure is lacking in these dire times of need.

In the good old days I could get a response from 3 mods and an admin at 4am to a query about omelet recipes.

Oh well -_+.

And Gotrex!, It is comforting and/or disturbing to see most of the old gang still hanging around.

How are you?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
All the mods bar about 1 need removing and replacing. But yeah it's disgraceful tbh.

Well I've only been back since end of 2007, after my 2 year break. But since then loads of the oldies have been coming up. Including Kane and Fut..

Funny though, we were only talking about you the other day =o

Btw when you said Mr. Fox I just realised you could have meant at least 3 people:

urbanfox
Farril
Milo

Which was it?

p.s. Goat just went to bed

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
From my posting in this particular section I can only assume the Mr. Fox I was referring to was blatantly apparent, However I guess I was mistaken.

I was in fact asking after the rather large and affectionate, American species of fox.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It was apparant at first however I felt the need to question myself. Times are hard.

But no he had already left upon my return I don't know the story behind that one.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
How unfortunate.

Also the constant reminder of my status (or lack there of) hanging discreetly under my name states that I shall not be allowed to edit any of my previously posted tidbits so I am forced to query in this post as to relevance of the word fox in conjuncture with Farril's name?

Or have I forgotten an all apparent piece of history in my long absence?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
How unfortunate.

Also the constant reminder of my status (or lack there of) hanging discreetly under my name states that I shall not be allowed to edit any of my previously posted tidbits so I am forced to query in this post as to relevance of the word fox in conjuncture with Farril's name?

Or have I forgotten an all apparent piece of history in my long absence?

Farril's surname = Fox.

Maybe not everyone knew that. We were lovers, after all.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Mr. Fox moved onto bigger and better things, which isn't difficult considering the state of this place.

He shall be missed, but we should rejoice in the knowledge that he passed on the location of said better things to someone which we can use to locate and harass him, I'm positive he will be overjoyed to see us.

Is the state os this place so bad that I was mistaken in returning? or is it salvageable?

Farril's surname = Fox.

Maybe not everyone knew that. We were lovers, after all.

I'm sure such information was passed on to me at some point in time, however it is lost to me now.

On another related note; Fox is decidedly awesome surname.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Inclined to say a mistake but it's always nice to have someone of your calibre return.

Unfortunately i do not know the current residence of Mr. Fox merely an assumption that it's better than here.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Any locale can be considered better than said forum if it is consistently unchanged from my last inspection.

However I do acknowledge that Tai is also deserving of such an extravagantly purple aura encasing his name, if only but for his persistence in his goal to achieve this sign of dominance and royalty.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
And Gotrex!, It is comforting and/or disturbing to see most of the old gang still hanging around.

How are you?

ima kool ta, whered u disappear 2? and y r u talking like Auron...