My First Mir 2 Map :P

smoochy boys on tour

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
Heres my first mir 2 map :P
its roughly 100x100 so its not exacly a big map. its on 2 levels, low and high ive added doors and marked there spots so ya know where to tell the mapinfo.txt where to let ya in and out. theres the odd texture glitch and missmatch but is still ok to use the map has been checked throught and all the attributes are in place to stop ya walking through walls lol.
its a little plane but i can add more l8ers :P havent FULLY decided where to put it and what to spawn tho lol ill think of sumit eventualy.
if ya sugest a good uploading site ill post a link here :)

will make more (hopefully bigger and better) maps and will post here

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
nice cave, like the idea of 2 floors in one cave, only thing that it needs it objects, you'll be amazed by how many objects there are in some maps, thats my only suggestion but 7/10 XD

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yes it's an okay map, but it lack's pashion add more object's

/ancient

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
No i dont make no sharing in my site for every1 to have acces here. My site is allways on. But if u want , i put some map on my site.... but first u must contacting me , send to me the map , and i give the link here on LOMCN and u can post here the picture of this map(s).
Nowbody dont use my site something, alown, coz are a lot of people who have on their PC a lot of viruses, or try to destroy something. No just like this. I repeat i can share to everybody ur map(s)...but only me i have here acces to admin. Sorry for this inconvenience. :bounce: :middle:
Other posibility: U can send via e-mail the map(s) and I will give with PM the link to post here on LOMCN)

PS: I write incorectly the link of site first time but nou is corectly, ...and monday ....1 of my servers have some tehnical problems, but now all are just fine.

Last edited: