My First Snow Map

smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I managed to make my own variation of snow tiles for my server so that they look like snow and that they all fit together to form a nice big tile. Just wanted to show my first snow map and see what you thought, it works perfectly ingame atm, so much for BrainSkan being the only server with them.

snowmap1hz6.jpg

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
very nice
makes me think of an ancient town or something^^

8 out of 10 m8!:D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I'm glad you like, you will be seeing this amongst many other custom maps in Domain.
I didnt really want to overdo the map just because it has snow tiles and there are cool buildings it still needs to be treated ordinarily.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Lol you had to say it. Well tbh where did you find that image why hasnt it got lines through it if its from map edit lol... looks nothing like mir also good luck with the server we will enjoy competing with you.

Even if it is your map it doesnt impress me it looks like noob work to me. I think people only like it as they havent seen alot of snow maps.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
Lol you had to say it. Well tbh where did you find that image why hasnt it got lines through it if its from map edit lol... looks nothing like mir also good luck with the server we will enjoy competing with you.

Even if it is your map it doesnt impress me it looks like noob work to me. I think people only like it as they havent seen alot of snow maps.
let u kno in map edit u can save it as bitmap then put it as jpg it is a good map could of been better

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

I created the map myself thankyou, I believe that you are just annoyed that now you cannot claim to be the only server with snow maps (Brainskan) may I remind that you use only one snow tile over and over again, whereas I have made 7 of my own.

Heres a screenshot I just took of me taking a stroll upon the ColdValley...

images01ni9.jpg

I don't understand, what you mean by competing with me. I dont see creating a server as competing with other servers, I see it as providing a fair, enjoyable, good community server for those that wish to play without hassle and without paying. The fact that you wish to compete is just childish... I look forward to you playing Domain

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i like it, i to have the tiles etc but i will say that map owns

good work mate

lif

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I created the map myself thankyou, I believe that you are just annoyed that now you cannot claim to be the only server with snow maps (Brainskan) may I remind that you use only one snow tile over and over again, whereas I have made 7 of my own.

I don't understand, what you mean by competing with me. I dont see creating a server as competing with other servers, I see it as providing a fair, enjoyable, good community server for those that wish to play without hassle and without paying. The fact that you wish to compete is just childish... I look forward to you playing Domain

Isnt everyone who owns a server competing at the end of the day.

Nice map.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
BLOODY AMAZING for a first try and Dizon PISS OFF if all u gonna do is have go at peeps... 2 posts in a row where i seen u dissings som1 work... GET A DAM LIFE why sad bad things? it makes bad things happen!!!! say good things and good things happen O.o

but a 10/10 m8 nice map i think u shud sell to some other severs lol

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer i like it and ive seen the houses on a server b4 looks good m8.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

images01ni9.jpg

lmao loving the interface from my server :P i added the white patterns ! if u look they say forgedPhoenix !

nice map!

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Even if it is your map it doesnt impress me it looks like noob work to me.

Go make ur own fkin snow map u bludy n00b. if u think its rubbish, ***k off and go make ur own lmao.

And yeah dude its very nice:) 9/10 :tongue1:

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
i like the map... its a shame its not built from mir3 tiles tho m8... mir3 tiles would have looked better in mir2...

/Echo

EDIT: yh mir3 looks better :) see :D almost finished just got buildings to do

/Echo

Attachments

• Images16.JPG
    Images16.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: