My First tattoo (NEED HELP)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hiya al iv been wanteing a Tattoo for a long time now never had the guts to do it but now my sister is paying 1/2 for a xmas prezzi im haveing it done :)

Im makeing my own but im crap at art & need your help here are some pics iv done rougth lol...

Click them to make the bigger.

The words are Charlie & Blake my 2 nippers :) in a cross symbol but how i have it, Maybe u can add patton to the lines of the cross or even chage the font but its all not the same size

PLZ HELP

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
To be honest you shouldn't let somebody else design your tattoo, it should be what you want it to be.

But, I do like the first one, plain & simple.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
why shudnt he , he wanting a tattoo what obviously means something to him (his kids) he just whats it to look the shiz :P

ill ave a bash if i get time m8

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
why shudnt he , he wanting a tattoo what obviously means something to him (his kids) he just whats it to look the shiz :P

ill ave a bash if i get time m8

To be honest, I personaly think that it would be much more thoughtful if it was designed by him.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
To be honest, I personaly think that it would be much more thoughtful if it was designed by him.

Maybe so but he's already said he's not an arty person so if one designed by someone else is gonna look better than all the more for it.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

right mind my language :P

why wud he be asking if he wanted to design it his self.

hes probably at drawing and having imagination to draw somethig good or make it look reasonable so his m8s down at pub dont take piss lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Pebbles idea is good tbh, what kind of look you going for?

Why not get a color tattoo?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
heres my tatt, use it for ideas

l_282eb07d4eb8f8d946202fd30ef5426b.jpg

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
For a tattoo your best bet is to take your design to the person who you want to tattoo you and get them to re-draw it for you.

Shouldnt take too long and that way you have your own input into what you want doing. They may ask to keep the design but even if they do you know that you carry around the original idea.

I did that with my dragonfly tat that i have on my right shoulderblade and its just how i wanted it :)

Hope this helps.

Love, Sol x x x

Reactions: T0MMY

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
For a tattoo your best bet is to take your design to the person who you want to tattoo you and get them to re-draw it for you.

Shouldnt take too long and that way you have your own input into what you want doing. They may ask to keep the design but even if they do you know that you carry around the original idea.

I did that with my dragonfly tat that i have on my right shoulderblade and its just how i wanted it :)

Hope this helps.

Love, Sol x x x

Going next week so ill be doing wht you say think ill be useing the first one maybechange the font & add to it if i ever think i should.