My Homework :O

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Maybe....
He just said he doesn't have a problem with what his hobbies are. But thinks its about time to stop all the gaming graphic work? And then he told us his hobby was football (for some odd reason..) but that's nice :)

My hobbies include gaming and throwing poo on sticks at losers (like Resol).
Truth?

/Ryan

Reactions: PureKill

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Maybe....
He just said he doesn't have a problem with what his hobbies are. But thinks its about time to stop all the gaming graphic work? And then he told us his hobby was football (for some odd reason..) but that's nice :)

My hobbies include gaming and throwing poo on sticks at losers (like Resol).
Truth?

/Ryan

Just because my name is Resol doesnt make me a loser, you see?

Anyways, if you threw poo at me, you know id come back at you with the whole god damm dog crap bin.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
No it doesnt make you a loser for switching the letters around to make Resol. But i didn't say that, i just simply think you're a loser from what i've gathered on these forums, obviously.

And you havn't thought that through have you? I throw a stick, a stick which can be thrown from far away. A Dog Poo bin isn't as easy to throw or carry, so i could already have the distance, and speed to run away. All the while you're ripping the dog poo bin out the ground, lifting it up, waddling along with it, and then trying to throw it a good 100 odd feet. Im gone by this point.
That's not even considering the fact the poo bin may have been emptied? And the poo you'll get covered in by picking it up, and then you'll smell, and that's never good!

/Ryan x

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Jeeeez, its the internet, it doesnt mean anything, look beyond your screen asshat.

Also, far too much thought went into that for my liking.

K Thnx Bye

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Jeeeez, its the internet, it doesnt mean anything, look beyond your screen asshat.

Also, far too much thought went into that for my liking.

K Thnx Bye

I did look beyond my screen and saw DVD's and uni books. No Resol = Sad Times...
Or...perhaps you didn't put enough thought into it Mr.BigMouth!?
/Ryan

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Its ****, and business cards arn't like that. You're going to fail college.