smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
What you guys think, my latest design.

Ourburst.jpg

Please reply Wittin, you aint replied to my work in ages, makes me think you hates it >.< Also you don't mind that I use your 'style'?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
haha, sorry i havent replied to many pieces in ages. I don't post that much now days, as I have a busy social life aswell as other things going on.

Anyways as for the design... I like it, theres alot of detail in there which is definately a positive thing. In future I would suggest trying to keep your design to a single theme, I see alot of random objects floating about there, and you probably dont need these. The text is fantastic, and very well placed. The design is good, but your style needs to be refined ;) there is definately tallent there, but nothing too 'special' at the moment.

Overall, I'll give you a 7/10...

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
To me its just brushes and a lens flare, so in light of this im going to give youe 5/10.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I like it very similar to wittins but i believe most people love his style lol i know i do :) yeah same with the objects texts nicely done and i like where uve put the lens flare it makes it a nice piece

9/10 imo keep it up man im really impressed by your recent work :)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
5/10....

/RedDragonX

Get out of my threads, I'm banning you from posting you're opinions, you don't even say why you don't like them or how I can improve? You're a tit that can't design himself and tries to increase his ego by putting other people down... 5/10? You stoned?

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
liked the first 26 of the you released...started to get tired tho =/

:move on to another style, you've squeezed every penny out of that.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
soz steish m8 but it looks 2 busy in a way , 2 many objects all over etc.

i like colours tho :P

6/10 m8

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
What you guys think, my latest design.

Ourburst.jpg

Please reply Wittin, you aint replied to my work in ages, makes me think you hates it >.< Also you don't mind that I use your 'style'?

'Please reply Wittin. I get off over your textzzz!'

All your work now look the same...

1.2½ / 10

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
'Please reply Wittin. I get off over your textzzz!'

All your work now look the same...

1.2½ / 10

/J34lY

I really am beginning to dislike you again, that comment was completely unneccesary...

Also, you suck at gfx dued. I hate all your work in all honesty, I just have a heart and prefer not to say that they look cheap and tacky and unproffessional.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I dont understand it. Looks ace steish but i dont understand its purpose.

You and j34ly are both very good designers, why not try to support and encourage each other instead of putting each other down lads.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I dont understand it. Looks ace steish but i dont understand its purpose.

How can designs have a purpose mate, all designs made cannot really have purpose... I don't understand..

You and j34ly are both very good designers, why not try to support and encourage each other instead of putting each other down lads.

JealY always makes unneccessary comments, and I refuse to sit here and take it.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
woot i kno this is comeing from me but does look a bit packed and there are a few burh's i wud of personally left out.

yes i know rich coming from me.

BUT! personally i like it 8/10 just try move on to a diff theme now bud

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I really am beginning to dislike you again, that comment was completely unneccesary...

Also, you suck at gfx dued. I hate all your work in all honesty, I just have a heart and prefer not to say that they look cheap and tacky and unproffessional.

As apposed to your really proffessional 'work'?

I don't use photoshop or anything anymore. It bores me. I've moved on. I suggest you take your ****e work and do the same.

Kaykay...Thanks...Bye.

/J34lY