Nainok Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
PROGRESS​
%​
[10][20][30][40][50][60][70][80][90][100]​
%​

(Site preview, it's only 40% done, www.mario-town.com/nainok/index.html)
Note: Tkonian has NOTHING to do with this server, that was just made a week ago when he DID have something to do with it.

Webserver is down atm but heres a preview to keep you satisfied :
site.jpg
--------------------------------------------------
-=News=-

27th March SUNDAY.
Topic: Day before release.

- The server is going on track and the BETA MIGHT be released tomorrow, the BETA is just testing and to see how players will like the server, of course, the server will have a wipeout after the BETA is over BUT it is a GREAT chance to allow you to find and explore new areas that you can use when the BETA is done.

-=Updates=-

- Slaya is now the new host.

- Thanks to the godly LeoCrasher we will be having a GM Bot, it'll be able to do a multiple ammount of things like create ambushes to towns and recall people in need of...recalling... O_O (still in progess). Hurrah :D

- Special feature; Mob room quest, kill a number of mobs in order without dying, only one person allowed in at a time, no drops but you gain access to a new area if you complete it.

- Special feature; Town infected with monsters, the more you kill the more you get. Save the town! (This is difficult to explain >_>)

-=GameMasters=-

BASIC NOTE : GMs basically do NOTHING towards the SERVER, they HELP the players in terms of PROBLEMS.

Shabz (Maker) aka UltimateWar - aka Kakashi
Slaya (Host/Maker)

Info about GameMasters and what they do.

We do not do anything except help. No events. No corruption. We do not give our noobs ANYTHING at all, whatever we DO get we will have screenies of the drop or a screenie at each level as PROOF.

All we do is HELP/TALK to people who;
Get stuck in a map,
Get hacked,
Report abuse,
Report bugs,
Need help,
etc.

NO ITEM GIVING OR LEVELING AT ALL.

THIS SERVER IS 100% NO CORRUPTION

Outline Information

Starting Level : 7
Starting Gold : 1,000
EXP Rate : NormalMir x 5-10
Files used : Untouched
Based On : Nothing
Based On : Average, not uber high.

-=Introduction=-

Gold is a high aspect of this game, it will allow you to get into secret things, have secret things and see secret things omgosh! :yyyipe:

I basically decided to make this server because it seemed as if Mir2 private servers were dying. This server will be a PROPER server, no GMs will take part in wars or group with people and not others. Even though we want to play too it wouldn't be "fair". This server will NOT get boring, there won't just be;
PK, Level, Hunt, PK, PK, Hunt, Hunt, Hunt, PK and so on.

This will be a "snooze you lose" server. There will be MANY rares, it'll be difficult to find the "best". There will be many new maps to explore and MANY hidden leveling areas AND quests AND among other things; materials (explained later).

This will basically be a all round server (all towns will be used, so will basically all important maps). In each town there will be HIDDEN leveling areas and HIDDEN quests and HIDDEN boss maps. Each town will have its own special "entertainment" be it ambushes or rentals or PvP tournies.

-=Content=-

Leveling Areas are placed into 6 catagories.

1-22
22-30
30-38
38-42
42-45
45+

Each catagory will have 3 dungeons/forests/temples etc with whom 1 map contains a boss for items of the level catagory. The level areas will be big, and might be a bit too slow, but at the start of 30-38 things WILL pick up.

Dungeon Names

Real Mir
Kilka Temple
Vania Dome
Caged Illusions
Sleepless Underground
Linnia Cave
Elements
Nainok Kingdom
Clone Fest
Kilka Forest
Steel Alcove
Tremor Dungeon
and many more (to be listed :D)

All normal EI maps like PT PSC PC PI BDD are also added.

Items and sets will correspond to the mobs you kill and get drops from, mostly, but other rares will be gained through special activies and quests!

This server is basically an exploring, hunting, fun experience!

-=Other=-

Other features :

Name Colour Change
Hair Dressing
Marridge (Wedding ring required)
Pet Rental in each town, also hidden Pet Rentals here and there.
20 Quests, in which most are in a Quest House but also some are hidden.
Many hidden leveling areas and boss maps, also, many hidden special "buy" shops.
House system , you collect materials, give it to NPC, gives you the key, you give to GM, you get your own house full of little goodies! Recalling is allowed so you and your guild can all relax in no pk leveling and relaxtion!
DELIVERY SYSTEM! Every level or so the Delivery System will be known as "pocket money" since you won't need to kill anyone or anything all you do is run and get easy money / items. You recieve an item, go and find the accorded NPC, give item to it, get another item, give it to another accorded NPC, get reward etc.
But you ALSO get MAIL, as in, you get items or money at certain levels too!

RELEASE DATE : 28th March. (may be postponed)

Please sign up on the forums and chat a bit :D

I will update this accordingly :yyyipe:

If you would like to help us please contact me via MSN, you will NOT get a GM spot, I repeat, you will NOT get a GM spot.

Last edited:

SimKKK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2004
Im host :) Hope you will all be playing as this server will be awesome - I do not know the release date as of yet, we are working as hard as we can to get this done.

/Sim

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
Site down atm due to my webserver going boom :D

Preview : (edited into first post)

P.S Having gold is a high aspect of this game :)

Last edited:

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
Nah, Jedi took them with him, heh, this will be much better ^-^. It won't be everyone crammed into one spot, its gonna be spaced out a bit, you have to find the people you want to pk, its not gonna be so easy, this is called a challange :D

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
Lol, talk on msn, and yes but its going to be very rare, most probably have to exchange it for materials with an NPC.

TimM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
yea i spose i will

but 1 thng that bothers me
about 5 lvl 22's will be wearing same kit =/
shud make serperate items not like WoomaNeck WoomaBrace ect.

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
As I said there will be loads of other random items around too but for low level items set sets are best since you won't stay a low level for long, this isn't a fast leveling server in particular but it will be fast enough.

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Slaya hosting for you? Or you still looking. Slaya put Equidox up dude. It best server out there!!

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
Read the topic....

OK Im just having trouble with monster.db, they're being gay, also we might not have enough time so we're gonna be cheeky and release the server at 11:59pm on 28TH March so I won't be breaking the promise :)

Things that are done
100% NPC
100% Item
0% Mobs :(
0% DropFiles :(
0% Spawns :(
100% Maps :D
100% MapInfo/Merchant

So basically we'll have it done

MORE INFO

BETA will last about 3 days, all bugs MUST be reported, if someone thinks they're is cool and starts exploiting the bug even though they'll be a wipe out we won't like whoever does it and probably IP ban the person.

So, the BETA will enable you to find as many secret leveling places ^-^.

Get ready, they'll be ambushes and well, you don't want to be lvl 7 when that happens.