KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
ok werid one never seen this Befor

a Char loged on to server CTRL RIGHT CLICK his name is "__System_"
but on the Screen his name was QuestBox then if u RE SYNC wiv server
its name changed to like player Name anyone Know anything like this or wot it is to me

it seems Dogey

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
"__System_" is the servers name.

I think it happens sometimes when you have a script like "Mapmove" on a delay and the player logs off before the delay is over, so it creates a naked character clone and if you then resync it comes up as the players name that should have been recalled.

I think it disappears after so many seconds or when the character logs in.

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008

I think it happens sometimes when you have a script like "Mapmove" on a delay and the player logs off before the delay is over, so it creates a naked character clone and if you then resync it comes up as the players name that should have been recalled.

Cheers MQ its PureScum BTW if u didnt Know ^^

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008

sorry but can this cause the server to Crash or timeout or anything? or is there a way around it and while ur on LOMCN wots the Script commaand for Lvl UP via ITem click or Trade in Item

Upvote 0