Naruto - Manga [Will contain spoilers]

Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the new episode revealed a lot, i dont reckon itachi will take sasukes eyes tho, would be silly to see sasuke die now.

then again, i dotn thnik sasuke can beat itachi right now either... so dunno wots gonna happen

Read the latest chapter? Was AWESOME.
yer was well good, it reveled a lot... looks like itachi and sasuke will fight now

i dont think sasuke can win tbh, but sasuke blatently wont die... the fight will probably get inturupted by some1.

i wanna see madara go mental on every1 lol :eek:

ps. tai stop spamin u nob

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Yeh i am thinking it is going to be interrupted as well, would like to think Naruto turns up but they are currently occupied with Tobi/Madara. Can't see how Sasuke can stand up to Itachi's mangekyou sharingan.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
this itachi / sasuke fight is gettin long and boring now imo.... they've shown some nice techniques but i wanan see whos gonna win lol. sasuke looks boned now and got nothing left, but he wont lose... probably get interupted by something... maybe kikashi then kikashi vs itachi O_O

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its soooo badly draged out lol im kinda gettin fed up and bored with the pace now.... used to read the episode soon as it came out... now ill leave it for a few days and not be that bothered about it

dont get me wrong, i do like the anime... its just so slow lol

same with the anime aswell... just watched the 2 episode special and all that actually happened coulda been put into like 5mins of proper video.... 60% of it was flash backs, 20% was prolonged staring at characters or each other -_-