need a decent game to play

Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i aint played games in ages really, bored of CA coz if i dont play enough i run out of money always. but want something to play for a few hours a week when i get bored.

cant wait for tera to come out, also the new RO2, but both are not out til next year (or end of this year) so want something to play now.

would like it to be atleast a short trial, so i dont have to buy it straight away, but if its really good then that doesnt matter too much.

needs decent graphics (i include wow as good graphics), lots of quests and things to do, and a large assortment of classes/spells/areas etc.

downloaded allods online today, got bored of it within 30 mins, the fighting just isnt smooth enough.

now im downloading aion, i kno people say its a grind, but i dont mind grind if theres quest etc.

any other good mmo's out now? id prefer fantasy style rather than futuristic.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I suggest..

FPS: Combat Arms, AVA or wait til the end of June, Genesis A.D goes into second CBT.

MMORPG's: Aion, Atlantica Online, Karos.

Not sure but i did hear somthing about Huxley opening in June.

Really isnt much out at the moment, next year is when most good mmos are coming, am just playing CA when am bored.

If you find a good one let me know cos am looking for a new game aswell, Aion good but its not worth paying for, ftp games offer the same, only Graphics wise is better.

Am looking for a cartoonie game still really lol, like Flyff, fun to play and some are good but just old.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
i aint played games in ages really, bored of CA coz if i dont play enough i run out of money always. but want something to play for a few hours a week when i get bored.

cant wait for tera to come out, also the new RO2, but both are not out til next year (or end of this year) so want something to play now.

would like it to be atleast a short trial, so i dont have to buy it straight away, but if its really good then that doesnt matter too much.

needs decent graphics (i include wow as good graphics), lots of quests and things to do, and a large assortment of classes/spells/areas etc.

downloaded allods online today, got bored of it within 30 mins, the fighting just isnt smooth enough.

now im downloading aion, i kno people say its a grind, but i dont mind grind if theres quest etc.

any other good mmo's out now? id prefer fantasy style rather than futuristic.

legend of mir :thumbup2:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
playing an aion private server atm. quite like it, i see what people mean by a grind, but its still fun. currently level 8.

feels wowish, but has that certain look about it which makes me like it more than wow (probably because its nothing to do with warcraft)

cant wait to get my wings.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
also can i jus say how awesome the graphics are. i thort at first "yeah this dont look bad, on par with lineage2, bit sharp in some places" but then i plugged my graphics card in, turned up everything to full, and WOW. ive never seen graphics this detailed. beats any mmo ive seen so far.

but yeah, level 14, got my wings, still enjoying it. cant wait till level 20 when i get to go to the other side and pvp propperly.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
also can i jus say how awesome the graphics are. i thort at first "yeah this dont look bad, on par with lineage2, bit sharp in some places" but then i plugged my graphics card in, turned up everything to full, and WOW. ive never seen graphics this detailed. beats any mmo ive seen so far.

but yeah, level 14, got my wings, still enjoying it. cant wait till level 20 when i get to go to the other side and pvp propperly.

Aion is a really good game, its just the grind that got me in the end.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Aion is a really good game, its just the grind that got me in the end.

Never really noticed the grinding tbh, quests give too much exp, i mean some quests are just redicilous, need like 15 people to kill a boss for a quest or somthing and thats what did it for me, quests becoming so hard you die and lose more exp a day then you gain.

Abyss is good for exp but you last 10mins before you get PKed by a lvl50.

I finished with a lvl40 Archer and lv45 SM, just had enough after that, great game but boring as hell later on.

Last edited: