need a lil help with tax if any1 no much about it

Join Discord

TopToker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2007
yo

basicly am 21 nearly 22 i've had alot of various jobs since i was 16 mainly working for agencies and been on and off emerency tax since then i've never had a penny of it back, would it be possible for me to claim it back? i have no wage slips and no p45's due to moving around etc... if i could how would i go about doing it cus am sure they owe me loads

wouldnt of botherd tryin to claim back but im back on emergency tax again now and got £75.96 deductions on last weeks wages :( expecting the same this week

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well you will have to hurry up as the economic year has literally just started. Ring them Explain your situation. And contact you previous employers for p45's if necessary.
You should be able to claim some back.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Do you get p45's when working for an agency? As your not really working the that company just the agency be stupid if you got several p45's all the time. I asked my mate about it as he's working through a agency and everytime he has moved to a different job he hasnt had one neither. When i was cards in the last rebait i got it just got posted to me wasnt even expecting it.

I aint got a clue really about this stuff but thought id ask about.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
You'll have to write a letter to the department of work and pensions explaining your story. They'll have a record of all your taxes etc :)

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
inlan revinu (spelling lol) just wait till you get your new tax code or take your emeracy tax code in , they will owe u about 30% of the tax uve been paying maybe a few 1000's pounds lol

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
get your new tax code and they will eventually give it back, i wa super taxed for 3 months once because of stupid teen apprenticeat my old place of work..not a good look.

you should be able to get your employer to sort it out thats what i did worked a treat

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
could have a kunt of an employer i know i have and ive been waiting fuking ages for the pay rise im due and 3 pay cheques along he still hasnt sorted it out.