need a little help if pos matching the right exe for the 1.9 client

smoochy boys on tour

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
finaly got a 1.9 server up but finding that because im using regserver i can only use ledu as the client exe as rest mir.exe load up but my bag weight over and cant do anythink with items but if i use ledu it all works , but ledu been told is a very lagy type server so im asking has any1 got a good m2server that matchs the regserver and client exe to match they could give me a link or somthink thanks for taking the time to read this thread

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
dreamcatcherei said:
finaly got a 1.9 server up but finding that because im using regserver i can only use ledu as the client exe as rest mir.exe load up but my bag weight over and cant do anythink with items but if i use ledu it all works , but ledu been told is a very lagy type server so im asking has any1 got a good m2server that matchs the regserver and client exe to match they could give me a link or somthink thanks for taking the time to read this thread
Once again, ledu is not a server type. Ledu is simply a client, and no it is not laggy at all, so you have some false information.

Download client+inis here

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
cant use that exe u got in siggy get in game and bags over weight cant wear no items

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
dreamcatcherei said:
cant use that exe u got in siggy get in game and bags over weight cant wear no items
When ingame type @level -1

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
dreamcatcherei said:

I haven’t found this file yet but, when I was messing around with mir 1.9 sever (The sever exe, while up and running not hexing it- think it was server exe lol) I found a menu that let you change Bag weight/hand weight and so on, for each level (Base dc/mc/sc and more). Maybe this file is messed up . Maybe someone will know which file I’m on about and knows where its is, so you can check… I cant really help much as I haven’t looked at this sort of problem ><

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Gimpasaurus said:
Once again, ledu is not a server type. Ledu is simply a client, and no it is not laggy at all, so you have some false information.

Download client+inis here

Although this is an old thread, i was looking for a mir1.9.exe (non ledu) and i found this post. theres a virus in this mir.exe, i thought this should be posted as others could be looking for a non ledu client. btw im still looking.

virus4fq.jpg

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Is the one thread you will ever need invisable or something cause you lot dont seem to bloody use it to find stuff

There are links the CLIENTS and server files in that thread
and yes they do work and yes the links are still live

sorry for being a bit harse but its a sticky at the top of the forum how can you miss it
BH

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Babyhack said:
Is the one thread you will ever need invisable or something cause you lot dont seem to bloody use it to find stuff

There are links the CLIENTS and server files in that thread
and yes they do work and yes the links are still live

sorry for being a bit harse but its a sticky at the top of the forum how can you miss it
BH

I dont want Ledu Client. i just want the Mir.exe that will work, not the entire Client.

Ripman said:
Legend of Mir2 - 1.9 emu server: Download (FilesForOfflineUse) <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
Legend of Mir2 - 1.9 Ledu Client: Download <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe

Latest M2server.exe: Download - Info about it: Read <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
Latest LeduClient: Download - password: pie <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
Latest GameGate that disable cheat menus from Ledu:Download <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
3in1 Program used with server files allowing them to run: Mir.exe[/B]download <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
Damian`s RegServer (same as 3in1): Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
1.9 Server Starter: Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
DB Commander (DataBaste Program fro server): Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
DB Commander Crack: Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
Port Blocker (important to secure ur server): Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
MapMaker (you need to copy the app in ur DATA folder): Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
HH8 WIL Viewer (created by chinese - reads wil`s): Download <---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
New M2Server (0628): Download (http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=31214&page=1&pp=15)<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe
New Reg Key Confirmation Download<---- Not 1.9 Mir.exe