Need a little help.

Join Discord

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Hello guys,i started playing a mir 3 server (xtreme) and i do like it but i have a problem,the game kicks me to desktop every 10 mins or so making lvling very difficult.At first i thought it was my drivers and i did a search to try and find answers,i tried 4 different drivers making sure to fully uninstall the old 1 before installing a new 1.

As well as been booted randomly i also get kicked when i try to drop things from my bag to the floor,i used a fresh install of mir 3,i hear that the interface that comes with mir 3 is bugged? im hoping some 1 has a download to the old 1 to see if it helps.

If you can help me out here ill be very happy as i do enjoy this server,i know this has been posted before but the answers on those threads didnt really help and it was late so i may have missed something,thanks in advance for any help.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont know where u heard about the interface being bugged. its perfectly fine.

does it drop u out randomly, or when u seem to do something special? you may just have a corrupt wil file which is interferring.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
When ever i try to drop an item to the floor it kicks me to desktop,also randomly kicks every 5-10 mins or so.

EDIT: Just reinstalled still happends, got no ideas what the hell is wrong with it and its very annoying.

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/1236/error3vh.jpg
This is the error i get,only found i got this when i had mir minimized when it kicked me.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no ones ever had this probem. and your using the original euromir set of files?. try going on euromir, see if it doesnt the same thing.

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
i have EXACTLY the same problem. but i'm using kaoris mir3.exe (euros with nprotect ripped out) i cant use the officaial euro mir exe cause im not on the net at home (and wont be for a while). It is just a random boot. and does the same when i drop items too.

could some else try it to plz. im using king server files 1.1a i think. dont no if that helps.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
neva happened to me, nor most people. iv used kaoris exe and it works fine.

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
Farril said:
neva happened to me, nor most people. iv used kaoris exe and it works fine.

what server files u usin m8?

Trunxsnot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
If you have a Nvidia card, try to download 61.77 drivers version. Ihad the drop problem too, try de euromir exe.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Ok i have them installed,just waiting for host to finish update to test it,i deleted the euro mir 3 exe so cant test that un less i fully reinstall the game for the 4th time in 2 days >.< takes like half hour per install,but from what i have seen the servers worth the hassle.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Didnt work,i still get kicked from the server when i try to drop items,i dont get whats wrong i played mir 3 before not had this problem =/