Help Need a map editor

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hi guys

I have searched the forum for a link for a mapeditor i can use i found old ones but some run some dont but the ones that do run have no tiles the tiles are white why is this and how do i fix it i have tryed it in the data folder and in the client root still nothing

i wanna be able make maps so if someone can send me a link or guide me of some sort that be great

Thanks

Champion

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I wanted to look at your icelamp objects but your neither yours nor the orig Xiyue editor works for me, editor pops up an error as soon as I select the lamp object, when it should show the preview of it, 'out of index range'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
couldn't resist firing up the editor to look at the map you did, it is perfect, big thumbs up, I thought Shanda objects are just exact duplicates where they are the same as wemade's, that is a lesson (maybe some have better quality graphics?)

I would remove couple limits at the lamp just left of the big center circle, so you could walk between the lamp and the rock to the left of it, didn't look at detail at all the others but they seem ok in that respect

I don't have my screenshots from Happy server to look if it had the fires placed like this since I played in this KR on that server a lot, I suppose it would have been right or I would remember

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Just showing this image as proof it was ok on official Gamepot client.
Has anyone made their own map with the tiles and the flames, if so, does it display accurately ?

hell204.jpg

Upvote 0