[CD3.55] need files, big ask

smoochy boys on tour

holotype

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2011
hey everyone i decided to make a mir 3 server for me n my bro to play with but the site hosting the files appears to be down (kaorimir.com)

so im asking if anyone can point me in the direction of some files im after using 3.55 files so need these and a client and also a guide would be handy, i only done mir 2 before

i believe i already have sql 2000 but its still downloading so hopefully will work once its done

thankyou to any one that can help me out

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
hey everyone i decided to make a mir 3 server for me n my bro to play with but the site hosting the files appears to be down (kaorimir.com)

so im asking if anyone can point me in the direction of some files im after using 3.55 files so need these and a client and also a guide would be handy, i only done mir 2 before

i believe i already have sql 2000 but its still downloading so hopefully will work once its done

thankyou to any one that can help me out

If its your brother why not get a jumpdrive and give him the files that way?

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I'm still building but once I have completed all I'll be more than happy to upload files to a stable source for an all in 1 download,
might take a while though as I'm picky at best of times but will be basically 1 of each working map with the current tiles I have.

Upvote 0

holotype

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2011
hey cheers for uploads mate, mega appreciate it, i downloaded em all and i dont even know what half of em do yet lol,
the kings mir 3 server files link doesnt work for me though lol.

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
its not all needed to make a server, just sometools and 2 different versions of legend of mir 3 server files.
dunno why it deleted the king server files OO
link updated

Upvote 0

holotype

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2011
thanks man, i downloaded that one too lol, il figure it all out this weekend probably, wen i get a chance
i still need a client tho should be easy to find one of them lol

Upvote 0