Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
Hi, this is my NPC

[@main]
#IF
XXXX1
#ACT
Eventmsg Grobal "En media hora me marchare para el campo y traigo un paquete conmigo! ! !" 10361
goto @inicio
#ELSEACT
Eventmsg Grobal "En breve abandonare Zarcarium para acudir a mi campo! ! !" 10361
goto @inicio

[@inicio]
#IF
XXXX1
#ACT
goto @entrega
#ELSEACT
goto @algodon

[@algodon]
#IF
checkitem Cotton 1
#ACT
take Cotton 1
XXXX2

[@entrega]
#ACT
give Tela 1
XXXX·

The NPC always gonna Thursday afternoon. And I would like the NPC or performing a specific function depending on a parameter.
In XXXX1 checks will come to bring something.
In XXXX2 makes the next time bring a package
In XXXX3 clear that the next time to come by item​

Anybody can advise me?

Sorry for my English

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The NPC always gonna Thursday afternoon. And I would like the NPC or performing a specific function depending on a parameter.
In XXXX1 checks will come to bring something.
In XXXX2 makes the next time bring a package
In XXXX3 clear that the next time to come by item​

Could you post it in Spanish too?
--------------------------------
Podrías postear esto en español?

Upvote 0

nemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
Could you post it in Spanish too?
--------------------------------
Podrías postear esto en español?
[/LEFT]
En XXXX1 checkea la "activacion" para que el NPC actue de un modo
En XXXX2 realiza la activacion para que la proxima vez que salga el NPC actue de la otra forma.
En XXXX3 borra la activacion para que a la siguiente vez que se mueve el NPC actue del primer modo.

@Mukai : movenpc??? How???

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
En XXXX1 checkea la "activacion" para que el NPC actue de un modo
En XXXX2 realiza la activacion para que la proxima vez que salga el NPC actue de la otra forma.
En XXXX3 borra la activacion para que a la siguiente vez que se mueve el NPC actue del primer modo.

@Mukai : movenpc??? How???

Sorry mate but i don't understand what do you want to say, you should explain it better in Spanish if you're Spanish.

Learn to write in your language before post :/

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
I think I understand this script but if you can be more specific what you want the script to do I might be able to help. More detail needed - plus post moved to npc help section :)

Upvote 0

nemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
Try to explain it better. The NPC will move from the z010 to Bichon Thursday at 6 pm and leave in an hour.

The first time the NPC move Bichon perform the function of collecting an item, when someone is handed the item to leave. And if at the time that has nobody to deliver this item the next time you get a Bichon, will again pick up this item.

Arrived-Thursday at 6:00 PM, if you gave someone the week before the requested item, this time to deliver another NPC item to the first person to talk to the NPC.

I will make the whole NPC, the only problem I have is at the time that the NPC moves Bichon and perform the function of collecting the item or return the other item.

I tried to explain it if they are not and you have any idea how to do it you can add me to MSN: [email protected]

Sorry for my English.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Intentare explicarlo mejor. El NPC se movera desde z010 a Bichon los Jueves a las 6 de la tarde y se marchara en una hora.

-La primera vez que el NPC se mueva a Bichon realizara la funcion de recoger un item, cuando alguien le halla entregado dicho item se marchara. Y si en el tiempo que tiene, nadie a entregado ese item la proxima vez que vuelva a Bichon, volvera a recoger dicho item.

-Llegado el Jueves a las 6:00 PM, si la semana anterior alguien entrego el item pedido, esta vez el NPC entregara otro item a la primera persona que hable con el NPC.

Yo se hacer el NPC entero, el unico problema que tengo es en el momento en el que el NPC se mueve a Bichon y realizara la funcion de recoger el item o entregar el otro item.

He intentado explicarlo si no se intiende y teneis alguna idea como hacerlo me podeis agregar a MSN: [email protected]

Lo siento por mi ingles.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Use a flag/number of flags or a marker in character_tbl (add new column) to indicate what item/week.

Use also

#IF
DAYOFWEEK Thursday
HOUR 18
#ACT
movenpc .........
delaygoto 3600 @move_npc_back

etc....

use this function in 00default npc script

Upvote 0

Rafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2006
Add me to msn, I have sent you by PM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
Hola, mi compañero Gm ya ha sabido solucionar el problema. De todos modos te lo agradezco mucho, Chimera.
------------------------------------------
Hello, my GM has already solved the problem. Anyway I am very grateful, Chimera.​

Upvote 0