Need Idea's

smoochy boys on tour

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Looking to add a main feature to my server in the next couple of days. Maybe a Hell/Heaven system. But not sure on what to do, or how to go about it.

Need some idea's from you lovely people!

This will be added to my server, so your idea's wont be waisted.

Be as imaginative as you can!

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
well did you get lost when podting this lol its not a release.

Moved.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Maybe you can chose 2/3 mission types.

A) - You chose to fight for heaven, mission reward - Experiencebooster (x2 pot for X minutes), Divineboost (a tempory worthwhile buff that enables you to hunt places u wudnt norm be able to, need to make sure tao buffs dnt cancel it though.) and a stat point to spend on dc/mc/sc

B) - You chose to fight for hell, mission reward - powerful Summonable pet x1, 200k gold and a stat point to spend on sc/mc/dc

C) - You chose to fight for youself and spite the gods. - 5 hp/mp permanent boost, a weapon of that level but added stats (if your a wizz maybe 20% more base and top mc; so a 10-20 weapon becomes 12-24) and a stat point to spend on dc/sc/mc

You could fight for any side on each mission, and it could just be fight for A -john or B-dave ... doesnt have to be heaven or hell, could just be a mercenary type thing were you are paid to assasinate members of the opposite faction, heaven hell seems done to death, but you asked for that so i used that in my example.

edit - before an idiot ays "omg 200k gold is nothing" you can clearly edit the rewards to suit your server.

/gw

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Heaven and hell idea have always failed. Try something new but not this division crap on a server, never works.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I have a quest system in place for level 50 + Were you can do Heaven Quests, or Hell Quests.

I may go with 2 new provinces, 1 for Boss hunters, 1 for levelers. LvL prov will have good exp caves but lower drops, and Boss prov will have good boss caves, with little exp.

I would like to bring in the Pet idea and the Exp idea, just not sure on how to O_o I may make it so Hell you get DC,SC,MC Buff, and Heaven you get the HP. Also may add a Heaven/Hell Ring 1 = good attack other = good defence.

Just gota think how i can bring it all together, and make it balanced. Nice idea's though, you will see them ingame :)

Edit: @Hustler. I want it so u can chose what path your player takes, wether you want it to be more attacking, or more defence. This way people can mix n match more items/kit. Yes i know the Heaven/Hell has be done before, so any other names i could use would be good.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I have a quest system in place for level 50 + Were you can do Heaven Quests, or Hell Quests.

I may go with 2 new provinces, 1 for Boss hunters, 1 for levelers. LvL prov will have good exp caves but lower drops, and Boss prov will have good boss caves, with little exp.

I would like to bring in the Pet idea and the Exp idea, just not sure on how to O_o I may make it so Hell you get DC,SC,MC Buff, and Heaven you get the HP. Also may add a Heaven/Hell Ring 1 = good attack other = good defence.

Just gota think how i can bring it all together, and make it balanced. Nice idea's though, you will see them ingame :)

Well it would just be a quest npc, and once you have done one of the three, you wouldnt be able to acess those 3 again (quest flags)
just have the rewards assigned to the different quests, once you have accepted one you cant go back to accept others...
Its just simple npc/flags isnt it? Im not an expert server side only have basic knowledge.

/gw