Need & NeedLevel

smoochy boys on tour

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
As per a PM from Lyncus, he found that putting 190 for NeedLevel made the Items Level 90 (quality Item) and it Seems to be a Limiation of the Server files that nothing past Level 99 Can be made.

I found this:

[FONT=&#23435]Need NeedLevel
0​
Need to be put above specified levels 0
1​
Need to specify more than one can wear offensive power
2​
need to be put above the designated magic power
3​
Road for three more years before he can wear a need to designate
4​
Grades 4 and above will be required to wear designated reincarnation
5​
prestige points can wear a need to designate
6​
joined the trip will be put on the talent
7​
Province, members can wear
8​
members can wear
10​
designated grades and needs before they can be designated to wear
11 designated and selected offensive power needed before they can be put
12 and the need to designate specific occupational forces before they can be put on show
13 designated Road and the need for more designated occupations can wear
40​
Reincarnation and the need to designate specific grade levels 40 and above can wear
41​
And the need to designate 41 designated grades reincarnation of the force before they can be put
42​
And the need to designate 42 designated grades reincarnation of power before they can be put on show
43​
designated Road and the need for more designated reincarnation grades can wear
44​
And the need to designate 44 designated grades reincarnation of prestige points can wear
60​
firms will be wearing head
70​
Shacheng city in 70 can wear
81​
types of designated members. And greater than or equal to grade designated Member
82​
or more specific types of members. And greater than or equal to grade designated Member

Now that Does not answer the Question of Course, My thoughts is that although the Caps have been lifted on Levels etc, the original Programming for JOB (what CD is based on) is still there, remembering Level 99 Gear is quite high on a 1x Server.

Anyone Managed to work out how to get Past 99 or are all you High Rate Servers Limited now?
[/FONT]

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
It is simple and just takes a little bit of logic to work out what to do.

Attachments

• 100+item.JPG
    100+item.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 127

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
NeedLevel can go up to 255 as with other stats, in this case though, the max level you can have on an item is 155 (Quality Item).

Mick

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I seem to get a max of 157, It seems if you go over any 50 number it resets the level.

Side Note. Lo IdaBigA that real Ida from Euro? if so you may remember me, Merit :)

Last edited:

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
I seem to get a max of 157, It seems if you go over any 50 number it resets the level.

Side Note. Lo IdaBigA that real Ida from Euro? if so you may remember me, Merit :)

think this was a db problem... solved by using the chinese db that came with it. think the table designs were different. not positive though. ive only tried lvl 150 items, will try higher later.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

There is only 1 idaBigA :)

(P.S. Gave chars away on Mir 2 Euro, so there is actually a fake idaBigA :P)

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Yer looks like theres a lil problem i think it should be kk after u can get higher level than 157