Need rest of Ledu Client (Foundation)

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
I hate posting things like this, I'm sure it's somewhere on the forums but search brings up nothing I haven't seen before.

Basically I need the L-Mon files. I've had a look at this thread
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35624
where I downloaded the Ledu Client, but they aren't included.

I'm running a 1.4 server but wanted the updated mob and weapons files.

I have the DB's atm and they run fine. Still don't have Mirroring or anything yet which is ideally what I'm after.

If anyone could help me out getting everything sorted on the server, spells, mobs, maps I would appreciate it.

I'm technically minded and just need pointing in the right direction.

Summary:
Need L-Mon Files Thanks to Gimp, have these now
Need Help with Spells (Mirroring, Flame Field esp)
Need Help with New NPC's (I already know how to make them, helps with two though!)
Need Help with Maps (I'm getting rid of some of the maps like the whole of PI and need levelling areas to fill the gaps, with bosses)
Need latest DB's haven't searched on forums yet, will delete this line if I find them :)
Could do with a hand on Quest NPC's
Could do with a hand on Increasing Spawn Rates and Drop Rates + Placing mobs on maps >.<

Everything else I have good knowledge with!

If anyone can help out I have some exceptional ideas and will be looking at setting up a permanent server in the near future and after basic testing.

i've given up every other MMORPG in order to create something new with a Private Server. Gaming doesn't excite me anymore because NO GAME has anything I need.

Add me on MSN [email protected]

P.S. I'm here for help not sh1t

Last edited:

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Thanks Gimp, can you maybe update it on your sticky, saves everyone the bother of asking. Though it sees to be only me. :)

Just a thought, there must be DB's about somewhere with FlameField, HolyDeva Etc that works with the Ledu Mons?

Any ideas on where I can get them?

Gimp's DB's are great but need a little more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0