Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
[DM2] Destiny 2.3 Need server team.

Hey guys as some of you may know i have been making a server called ArkAngel but i have decided to change name to [Censored] and also used TheDeaths files not the ones from the SVN.

I am looking for a team who can do these.

Npc Scripting.
Map Making.

the server will be up and down for the team to test the npcs etc etc and will be given GM Space once server is online.

[Censored] is in the making now by me but it is getting a little to hard doing it all solo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Re: Destiny 2.3 Need server team.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not but BloodDemon has been working on a server using the name "Destiny" for god knows how long, doubt he'd be happy with this.

Website & Forum can be found at http://www.lom2.co.uk/forum/ if your curious.

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007

Yes im aware but as ive not heard owt from this server for the past 3 years or 2 years then im sorry , but ill use the name as there has been no info on it.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not but BloodDemon has been working on a server using the name "Destiny" for god knows how long, doubt he'd be happy with this.

Website & Forum can be found at http://www.lom2.co.uk/forum/ if your curious.

Destiny will never come online.. they brag what they have but it will never come online there all mouth no action tbh.. but hey thats my opinion

Yes im aware but as ive not heard owt from this server for the past 3 years or 2 years then im sorry , but ill use the name as there has been no info on it.

dont blame you bud go for it. id take the name aswell but dosnt go well with my server base ^^

/ancient

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

In my opinion sounds like your just trying to get a server popular from its name.

Chris has been putting alot of hard work into destiny, its taken so long as it has so much content.

Dont steal a name, make a decent server and make your own name known.

Not impressed.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

You wont be using the name.

Theres no rules but as BD has offered a lot to this forum and has been making the server for years, you will not be advertising it here under that name.

EDIT Now it would be breaking the forums rules.

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007

You wont be using the name.

Theres no rules but as BD has offered a lot to this forum and has been making the server for years, you will not be advertising it here under that name.

EDIT Now it would be breaking the forums rules.

No the name Destiny was thought of like 3 to 4 years ago if i am correct , and the server was ment to be online 2 years ago , the server destiny was not been online for like 3 years and there for the name is not in use as the Destiny name is not on any server that is online , the person u are saying who has made Destiny 1.9 has not posted any info on this server for 3 years or 2 years. i will be useing the name , but i wont be advertiseing it on lomcm , as im gonna bring a new crowd to mir. I have found other forums with people who play these types of servers.

And who are you to tell me what i can and carnt use ??.

In all conclusion the name destiny aint been in use for the past 3 years so there for i will be useing the name so those who dont like it includeing the mods will have to just get over it. end of

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

tbh i think your a twit, nothing wrong with ArkAngel, and the funny this is you havnt even changed your signiture, and you cant even spell comming correctly. Also, even if he hasnt posted for 2-3 years, how do you know he hasnt stoped working on the 1.9? and started on his own 2.3 but doesnt want to post just yet? because people will just spam with WHENS IT UP? WHENS BETA!!, go read a book or sommit, and find your own server name or just use ur old one :O

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007

tbh i think your a twit, nothing wrong with ArkAngel, and the funny this is you havnt even changed your signiture, and you cant even spell comming correctly. Also, even if he hasnt posted for 2-3 years, how do you know he hasnt stoped working on the 1.9? and started on his own 2.3 but doesnt want to post just yet? because people will just spam with WHENS IT UP? WHENS BETA!!, go read a book or sommit, and find your own server name or just use ur old one :O

like i give a **** ?? , at end of day he has had his chance to use this name and get server up , he lied to loads of people by saying it up be up next week (he said that 2 years ago). but still dint come up , at end of day im useing it get over it :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

No the name Destiny was thought of like 3 to 4 years ago if i am correct , and the server was ment to be online 2 years ago , the server destiny was not been online for like 3 years and there for the name is not in use as the Destiny name is not on any server that is online , the person u are saying who has made Destiny 1.9 has not posted any info on this server for 3 years or 2 years. i will be useing the name , but i wont be advertiseing it on lomcm , as im gonna bring a new crowd to mir. I have found other forums with people who play these types of servers.

And who are you to tell me what i can and carnt use ??.

In all conclusion the name destiny aint been in use for the past 3 years so there for i will be useing the name so those who dont like it includeing the mods will have to just get over it. end of

lets look at the facts.

Destiny has been online before.
DestintyV2 has been online before.
Destiny is still in the making.

LOMCN has a rule in which you cannot advertise a server here with a name that is currently or has in the past been in use.

Therefore you will not be advertising your server here.
You will not be given help for your server here.

I am an Administrator of these boards and i am respected in this community. So im pretty sure that gives me credence to tell you what you can and can't do.

'Deal with it'

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol Beard, don't waste your time with him, for these following reasons:

1. He looks a bit of a tw@ anyway
2. If he can't do NPC scripting, he's not gunna get very far
3. He's a big headed nob saying he's going to 'bring a new crowd to Mir' rofl.

Oh and it REALLY doesn't matter if the server not online, point it has been online in the past, that's pretty much like saying ur gunna make a server called:

AlphaOmega
AlphaFrOzEn
UnFrOzEn
SoLiD
WeOwn

Why not just save urself the grief and think of ur own name? Ill give u a few if u want lol.

Digitalisation
Daewoo
QckSteel
DevilMayCry - Love that game lol
DeadlyAlliance - Can't remember where i heard this from =/

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Whats with the Eye liner, LMAO... little womans boy lol

BTW no offense :) i say this in a Compliment way

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm not sure fi youre aware, but these boards are the main source for Private Servers.

Good luck getting your new crowd else where.

If yournot willing to cooperate with the rules of the forums, you deserve to be banned - IMO.

But i will leave such action to the Admin team.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I'm not sure fi youre aware, but these boards are the main source for Private Servers.

Good luck getting your new crowd else where.

If yournot willing to cooperate with the rules of the forums, you deserve to be banned - IMO.

But i will leave such action to the Admin team.

i agree with you. but i do see where he's coming from.. Destiny has been in the making for so many years and so many deadlines but i see where other people are coming from. if he decided to use Domain id be pissed aswell

mate you wont be allowd to use these forums if you carry on i dont think they will just ban the account so id just use ArkAngel and earn your own rep within the Server community *(think thats right)*

/ancient

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Right cut out the crap and get back on topic

The server name has been revised so let that be the end of it

The OP is looking for a server team, thats what this topic is about and thats what will be posted about in this topic from this post on

any more useless spam and more Infractions will be issused

BH

Status
Not open for further replies.