Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Re: Destiny 2.3 Need server team.

No offence, but stfu, Destiny will never be online, god the forums havnt been used in years,

"your respected by a gameing community"

think its time you get outside, if that kind of thing turns you on

geek.

Your a fag,

Sorry BH but the infraction is worth it.

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
Well i dont see that so imo im useing Fantasy get over it tbh i aint chageing the name now so sh.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
if u aint realised lomcn aint as big as it use to be :D

Actually Lomcn is bigger than it was last year more threads more posts more users.. The number of active members has stayed steady even with the introduction of other mir related forums (Whose popularity at the moment seems to be focused on sro not mir)

Don't think one less user would harm lomcn though ;) So please run along to these other forums and don't come back you and your attempt at a server would not be missed I'm sure

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol, these "other forums", have wat 50 users all together?, and there is only one other forum which is live and kicking, which tbh with an attitued like that you wont be on for long, and milo the reason the mir section is slow is because the main person is doing is A levels or sommit, i still talk to him on msn :), and its looking good

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D

Your a fag,

Sorry BH but the infraction is worth it.

Hoho~~, did that get u a ban =/ pity

Wat was i gonna say,

Blade, ur best of changeing the name m8, as LOMCN is and will always be the biggest private server out there, thought dunno y staff kicking up such a big fuss about u stealing priv server names, as when my name "lightning" was stolen, staff did fa, and didnt care

they must dislike u =/

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006

Hoho~~, did that get u a ban =/ pity

Wat was i gonna say,

Blade, ur best of changeing the name m8, as LOMCN is and will always be the biggest private server out there, thought dunno y staff kicking up such a big fuss about u stealing priv server names, as when my name "lightning" was stolen, staff did fa, and didnt care

they must dislike u =/

Lol

*tuts*

Anywhos on subject, stealing is bad kids. You would steal a handbag, you wouldnt steal a dog, dont steal names!

And yes, lomcn is the biggest mir forums out son, if your suggesting levelYOURSELF, mir is nothing on that forums, its all about silkroad online there.

Last edited:

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006

Egh, double post, sorry, not sure how that happened.

I'll keep it on topic, why not try some of these names.

Calm down dear, its only mir - Legend of mir 2.3
Umbongo - Legend of mir 2.3
Silereynumberhaben - Legend of mir 2.3
AbandonedHope - Legend of mir 2.3
OAPwasteland - Legend of mir 2.3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.