Nemesis-Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WarMan

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2005
Ok ill check that out. When i get back from work that is. I noticed the file is all just the .exe, 650 odd mb of .exe. Thats pretty big. Is it mean to be like that?

DarkMagik

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2005
in a box outside oxfam
Ye soz 2 bova but i did the lil D/L Nemisis-Online, and created a new folder to put it in but its saying i need some more stuff coz wen it comes to the select server it aint got a server to slect

DarkMagik

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2005
in a box outside oxfam
ok ive got it working, but some players are flashing, and some of the good weps look like rings and the wings look lke a red dot in the box :( wots goin on hlp would be good thx

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
WarMan said:
Ok ill check that out. When i get back from work that is. I noticed the file is all just the .exe, 650 odd mb of .exe. Thats pretty big. Is it mean to be like that?

No when u unzip the rar it's a self installing exe just select destination and it will self extract.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
Download isnt Corrupted downloaded Full Client 2 Times Worked fine, Then Tryed GetRight Download Manager Works 100% Fine.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Everyones a high level, and hard to get to as they played for about a month.
Not balenced leveling, have to rely on other classes to level.
GM are all Family so any disputes or quorels with the GMs you get no justice.
Alot of greifers on there.

Its OK.... but its dieing fast.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
the download is not actually corrupted, if you are having problems use a download manager such as getright, or try downloading the client in one go...

AriaQ said:
Everyones a high level, and hard to get to as they played for about a month.
Not balenced leveling, have to rely on other classes to level.
GM are all Family so any disputes or quorels with the GMs you get no justice.
Alot of greifers on there.

Its OK.... but its dieing fast.

And all the GM's arent family, please get your facts straight

Last edited:

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Aye shame you were not Gming at the time... Your probly the only good one there.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
AriaQ said:
Aye shame you were not Gming at the time... Your probly the only good one there.

i will be very very soon, so soon there won't be a reason not to try the server :P

TehPK0rr

server was laggy and corrupt when i played it.

we pked 1 guy, he dropped his armour so gm made him another 1...he was bout lvl 47 war, when we said gm probally lvled him too, the gm said "he lvled his wiz 2 lvl 46", well alot of good that is considering he was 47 war gm lvled

not played server since then

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Pearl said:
iv downloaded the full client and im on, just cant see ne of the maps -.-

for support you should use the server forums

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Server is good played from beguinning, but now dont really play it atall got bored quickly. All i seemed to do was pk and theirs only so much of that you can do.

As for GMs didnt have no problems with any of them, be fair to them their fair to you i suppose.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Aye and I am wondering If LOMCN give out IPs as the Gms said My IP on here matched some one elses on the server and they got band :D.

Server gets very boring. Nowt fun to do exspt PK.. you PK the GMs son you get band... watch out!

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
AriaQ said:
Aye and I am wondering If LOMCN give out IPs as the Gms said My IP on here matched some one elses on the server and they got band :D.

Server gets very boring. Nowt fun to do exspt PK.. you PK the GMs son you get band... watch out!

we havent got any IP's from LOMCN

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
well i can log on just wen i get the char screen i get a error mesage, in korean i guess, anyway, i click ok and the game exits, and i d/led the client.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Gohan said:
well i can log on just wen i get the char screen i get a error mesage, in korean i guess, anyway, i click ok and the game exits, and i d/led the client.

As I say please use the nemesis forums, support will not be provided here (for this time only, the server is having updates applied)