Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Server Status:ONLINE
siggy.php

Site: http://Nemesis-Reloaded.net/
Forum: http://Nemesis-Reloaded.net/Forum/
Download: http://Nemesis-Reloaded.net/client
Latest Exe: http://www.nemesis-reloaded.net/Client/mir2.exe.gz

• Server IP: 87.106.215.68
  • Start Level: 7
  • Hero System
  • Tiger System
  • Crafting System
  • Medium Rates
  • Starter kit
  • Exp: x6 with custom Exp levels
  • Cave Teleports
  • King Room Teleports with scrolls
  • GameShop and GameCash
Server Specifications:

100MB line
Windows Server 2008 R2
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 2.3 GHz processor
2GB of RAM

Anything you dont like, Bugs, or any improvements you think we can make
please let us know we are always actively seeking ways of improving the server.

Thanks, Snakez.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Should be ok 2 others on now after i restarted

did you download the client?

Last edited:

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
I didnt know he had one called Nemesis i had one called Nemesis in 2002 thats why I Named it that will probably change it if thats the case at some point :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I knew Nemesis was from something, swear it wasn't mask's though? Anyway if your server has a gameshop then please update your server advertisement and discussion thread with it. If not however feel free to ignore this post.

/Czeldabolg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I knew Nemesis was from something, swear it wasn't mask's though? Anyway if your server has a gameshop then please update your server advertisement and discussion thread with it. If not however feel free to ignore this post.

/Czeldabolg

It was, but he's banned, so I really couldn't care.

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
Anyway if your server has a gameshop then please update your server advertisement and discussion thread with it.

No its doesn't, not yet anyway. We are working on how to implement it into the infer-structure of the website and server.

UntameD

brent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
in game carnt find mob to lvl on + am only lvl 1 ?
cave teleport says im to lo lvl how do i lvl when no mob about

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
yer sorry guys was running some tests earlier and had an emergency had to run out but is all sorted now bak to normal first day so was just getting things right :)

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
no it is level 7 but when i was running tests earlier had a different file in will always be lvl 7 now

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

but because i made a error anyone who had to start at lvl 1 got a pet to help them

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Good luck on this :)

need any help on ruby files msn me.

Also snake msn now i got something for u

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Quick review of playing the server : -

From logging in you're given a 50% XP scroll which is nice and a good boost to get leveling, also a 1-4 stat torch. Leveling is easy enough and getting to level 22 takes maybe 1 hour if you go slowly. At which you get another 20% leveling boost token which lasts 3 hours.

Items dropping doesn't match the rapid rate of leveling however. After around 2 hours I was level 29 and wearing Large / Strain bracelets and black rings. Had I not been lucky enough to buy DRings from the TM I'd be in level 20 kit.

Gold drops are also quite low and even in somewhere like bug cave you have to pick everything up and sell it to make any real gold, but there is an NPC in BW SZ that buys all types of item that makes it less hassle to sell stuff, also killing ChestnutTrees levels 7+ makes you a good 100k to start the game with.

Overall the user count is the only thing that probably lets this server down and it is a shame because it seems to offer a few more features than the normal 2.3

Definitely worth checking out if you get an hour or so spare

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Thanks for that Tom nice to have some feedback i will be addressing all issues as and when I can and yes on full release there will be more content/drops for lower levels e.g. so you dont get smashed by WT at level 30 lol

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
downloading server now cant wait give it shot

btw just wondering if the curse / deva bugg is fixxed before tao's start one hitting mobs boss's

Last edited: