Nemesis Server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.
Re: [LOMCN Approved] Nemesis Server 2.3+

There were lag issues in the past when player logins happened, only certain players noticed it, I did not get the problem myself and could not find a reason for it , I did think however it might be related to the friends list as those experiencing the problem confirmed it was friends on the list login on.

It happens to me both when people on my friends list log on and if anyone else logs on too. It doesn't seem picky on who causes it.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

just read thru the posts, i dnt have any1 on my friends list (im not that popluar atm lol) and it does it at least once every min, for 3-4 seconds of lag. it seems its client bassed as the mobs r going like twice as fast once its finished, but i can quite happily log on another server and be fine for hours on end. it doesnt bother me to start off with, but after say 30-40 mins of playing, thats like 30+ times its done it, it does kinda become annoying. but i also get it so the game crashs, which i only seem to get on here aswell, wich is wierd, people told me it wud be antivirus sftware, but i dnt use any, i use windows firewall, thats it.

im just a little confused as to why it is doing it, but ah well if no 1 knows i guess i can put up with it for a bit longer :P

Something major wrong there, I know other past players who have just rejoined and dl the client recently and have no issues.

some anti virus now stop the exe from connecting such as avg but thats not your problem.

windows fw wont efect it but something is bothering the connection, can you post a screenie of your data folder showing all files on our forum.

If you have someones else client try connecting to us and see if you get same result.

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.

The Nemesis' website still seems to be having trouble. Several images are not showing up, including CAPTCHA images.

EDIT: Server is down too I think. Either that or I cant connect.

Last edited:

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

Servers up run autopatcher we did a reboot and also changed ip 84.65.20.192

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

Something major wrong there, I know other past players who have just rejoined and dl the client recently and have no issues.

some anti virus now stop the exe from connecting such as avg but thats not your problem.

windows fw wont efect it but something is bothering the connection, can you post a screenie of your data folder showing all files on our forum.

If you have someones else client try connecting to us and see if you get same result.

iv got WF to allow it as a exception now, i had another client on here, so ill try with that one, ill let u know the out come later on :)

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003

the website has been fixed and ive been informed that the forum is now also showing the capatcha images properly

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Yes lol, quite a few people, community is growing again, and like people have mentioned before Nemesis is unique, offers a hell of a lot to do, suffers from no bugs or exploits and is ran by a mature and dedicated team.

eddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 10, 2004
hi, auto patch wont work, i put in the ip above into mir ini, it says i need java 1.5 however i downloaded some java script but i still wont work ideas plz thx

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Nemesis Trailer

Low Quality Stream - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_S5-V2SMM
High Quality Stream - http://game-say.com/index.php?option=com_j...4&Itemid=58 - Recommended
Full Quality Stream - http://www.game-say.com/Videos/Nemesisfinal.mpg - Recommended
Direct Download Link - http://www.game-say.com/Videos/NemesisTrailer.rar 45.4mb - Recommended
Ipod Verson Direct Download (mp4 format) - http://www.game-say.com/Videos/NemesisTraileripod.rar

Sorry if the streams are slow, if anyone would like to d/l it and Mirror, it would be appreciated :)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Great server people, highly recommended.

UserCount: 25-30+

Highest lvl is 63? or 64 not sure.

Fantastic patch coming very soon, when i seen the screenshots i fell off me chair :P so come on down and play.. WHEEEELLL OFFF FURTUNE!!! err... NO but yeah, come play it's a wicked sick server

I will gladly help all newcomers with cash and lvl them to a half decent level where they can hunt solo and etc..

pm me on forum

Forum Name: Dynabol
Ingame Name: TinyBoy

Hope too see some newcomers

Status
Not open for further replies.