Nemesis Server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supremesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
Re: [LOMCN Approved] Nemesis Server 2.3+

in order to have a good server which many ppl have claimed this to be it needs to be online 24/7...

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

It's online 24/7 but we change the ip every month or two so check the latest posted on forum

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

im a big player of nemesis well was but due to lack of population and fact of it being wiped to frequently not worth playing.

There's never been a char wipe 1.9 ran for 2 years then we switched to 2.3 and started again which has run for over 12 months untouched.

Post the facts.

SolidSkele

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2003

What's the IP for this server?

I attempted to register on the forums to find out but it wouldn't work (kept telling me my code wasn't correct).

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Few peepz cant connect so here is ip:

I highly recommend people joining this server as it is a fantastic unique server with a great community, wat else do u nead? naffin i tell thee!!!

so cum and enjoy Nemesis ;)

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

Cannot seem to register on the forum, it keeps failing on the visual AND audio confirmation codes.

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003

Cannot seem to register on the forum, it keeps failing on the visual AND audio confirmation codes.

refresh the image until you can get one of the words... you only need to get one out of the two words correct!

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

I typed them both in numerous times (With a space between).. I have tried entering one word, I have tried entering both words joined together, I have tried entering the 8 number is reads out to me.

Tried it loads last night. Seemed knackered.. or maybe I am just a noob :P

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

There maybe a problem someone else has had trouble registering Fire

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.

The only viable complaint people can make about Nemesis is its CURRENT slight lack of population, however if people stop moaning about that and actually play the most unique server about, then that problem will cease to exist.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

i really wanted to play this server, but it keeps kicking me off like 10-15 mins into game play, or it ither lags (like i stop for 4 seconds then move like normal) i have no idea what it is, i play other servers for hours on end sometimes, just this server dnt like me 1 bit :S

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

Have you dl our client and run the auto patcher ?

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.

I've noticed that the server experiences a severe lag spike of about 3seconds when someone logs on the server. Fortunately, due to it's low playerbase, there isnt many of these :P

Also, there seems to be a bug which effects people in different ways for different people with the client:

The loadup is black and/or connection is closed even with an up-to-date client, firewall correctly configured and correct IP's in .ini's.

Overall, an awesome server with next-to-no bugs, a unique system and always something to do in regards to hunting, leveling or just talking to the community. Whilst we're on the topic of the community, it's a very nice place to play. I've only been playing a couple of days but I've been offered to be boosted in levels in several dungeons by higher level players, asked to join guilds and to join groups to go hunting.

Definately worth playing.

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003

the forum issues i have one possible idea as to what it might be which I am enquiring into at the moment.

Regarding the client and lag spikes, it is currently using the latest TD release, so other than it is not hosted on a dedicated server there should be no difference from other servers

Orphen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
England, UK.

It is definately a server lag issue, as the mobs don't speed towards me after the lag spike over, like they would if the issue was client-side.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

There were lag issues in the past when player logins happened, only certain players noticed it, I did not get the problem myself and could not find a reason for it , I did think however it might be related to the friends list as those experiencing the problem confirmed it was friends on the list login on.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007

just read thru the posts, i dnt have any1 on my friends list (im not that popluar atm lol) and it does it at least once every min, for 3-4 seconds of lag. it seems its client bassed as the mobs r going like twice as fast once its finished, but i can quite happily log on another server and be fine for hours on end. it doesnt bother me to start off with, but after say 30-40 mins of playing, thats like 30+ times its done it, it does kinda become annoying. but i also get it so the game crashs, which i only seem to get on here aswell, wich is wierd, people told me it wud be antivirus sftware, but i dnt use any, i use windows firewall, thats it.

im just a little confused as to why it is doing it, but ah well if no 1 knows i guess i can put up with it for a bit longer :P

Status
Not open for further replies.