Nemesis Server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
We have now increased the exp in start and low level area's and added some random high exp mobs.

Last edited:

windy2851

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2007
i cant5 register on the foums the register button is covered with the online statas bar and i cant click on it

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
i remeber this server being my first ever private server, and was very impressed. will definatly be trying out the new 2.3 version :) nice work fire

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Just thought id try this server but using the autopatcher at that speed is painfull getting 9kb/s is there a link to the client and not the patcher

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
oh some idiot pmed me and told me this server is down so i havent been checkin it ty for the post ill download now can some1 remind me what the exp rate is

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
dunno its just payed for but though as most people says well whats your connection if your getting that download thought id do quick speedtest

just typed speed test into google and that came up

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
It doesn't matter if you are high or low level if the game has alot of features and is fun then it doesn't matter what level you are.

People are leveling nice and steady and very well balanced between all classes and sub classes check live player status on website home page.

So even if you are high level you are only going to kill mobs exactly the same as lower levels it's all about the features of the game and we have alot of unique features just read the first post.

We are NOT a euro clone high rate server that will be wiped numerous times each month we are a LONG term server.

Status
Not open for further replies.