neoplume server starter

Join Discord

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
or summat like that getting a error this is what leo says (used search)

The error appears because you have multiple copies of the OCX's registered. This happens because installers like to register copies they store in their program directories.

In order to fix it, download and run this:
http://www.leocrasher.co.uk/downloads/fixVBRUN.bat - changing the location of your windows folder where nessacery.

/Leo

he even provided a fix...unfortuantly for me..his whole site isnt repsonding great heh!!! ne1 else got this fix is an old file they could send me over msn?

[email protected]

also badly need working 1.4 client -.-

Ok i also have another Query

how do u change EXP needed to get to each lvl..e.g

from 40-41 u might need 1000000000000exp lol

and how do u change how much exp each mob gives?

Last edited:

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
dam sam problem i would screenie the error but i cant >.< Leo ne chance u can add me to ur msn?

[email protected]

ive added u just havnt accepted :P

Btw the error says

COMPONENT 'MSWINSCK.OCX' OR ON OF ITS DEPENDICEIES IS NOT COMPLETLY REGISTERED; A FILE IS MISSING OR INVALVID

what that error says :(

i dont think i have 'MSWINSCK.OCX' cuz wen i run ur fix it comes up

summat like can not find file....

Problem wif 1.4 client
finally got a download and i try installing yet it insists on installing in my
C: drive (only 2gig big >.<) my C: drive is gull of system files...

i have downloaded to my D: drive (300gig) muhaww :p. and when i try install it reads contents of packages and then comes up
Not enough disk space on C: drive
Please free up 250mb of space
Rety Cancel

it doesnt prompt me to install on my D: drive..so im pretty fked -.-

if ne1 understod that -.-

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Demonfist said:
dam sam problem i would screenie the error but i cant >.< Leo ne chance u can add me to ur msn?

[email protected]

ive added u just havnt accepted :P

Btw the error says

COMPONENT 'MSWINSCK.OCX' OR ON OF ITS DEPENDICEIES IS NOT COMPLETLY REGISTERED; A FILE IS MISSING OR INVALVID

what that error says :(

i dont think i have 'MSWINSCK.OCX' cuz wen i run ur fix it comes up

summat like can not find file....

Problem wif 1.4 client
finally got a download and i try installing yet it insists on installing in my
C: drive (only 2gig big >.<) my C: drive is gull of system files...

i have downloaded to my D: drive (300gig) muhaww :p. and when i try install it reads contents of packages and then comes up
Not enough disk space on C: drive
Please free up 250mb of space
Rety Cancel

it doesnt prompt me to install on my D: drive..so im pretty fked -.-

if ne1 understod that -.-
Right well, to change what EXP monsters give when you kill them, you open up the monster.db using DB Commander, and i think from there it is pretty clear. As for the EXP for each level, check the hexing section, there are guides to do this. About that it doesn't prompt you to install it on another drive, well it never has and isn't supposed to. You will have to free up 250 MB of disk space, and then move it to your D drive.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@Demonfist: Download MSWINSCK.OCX by searching google and placing it either in the system32 directory and then running the batch, or just sticking it in the server starter directory.

Meanwhile as for the freespace, my MIR installation is 1.4gig... so you need to free that much room, you can then worry about moving the installed files to your other drive. If you can't free 1.4gig for the install process, then I suggest you OPEN the setup exe with Winzip or Winrar to view its contents and extract manually.

Changing the amount of exp required per level is quite a heavy hexing task for 1.4... you are better off lookin at the 1.9 files if you want that kind of customisation.

/Leo

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
LeoCrasher said:
@Demonfist: Download MSWINSCK.OCX by searching google and placing it either in the system32 directory and then running the batch, or just sticking it in the server starter directory.

Meanwhile as for the freespace, my MIR installation is 1.4gig... so you need to free that much room, you can then worry about moving the installed files to your other drive. If you can't free 1.4gig for the install process, then I suggest you OPEN the setup exe with Winzip or Winrar to view its contents and extract manually.

Changing the amount of exp required per level is quite a heavy hexing task for 1.4... you are better off lookin at the 1.9 files if you want that kind of customisation.

/Leo

wasa going to but could only for guides for 1.4....no1 had posted a 1.9 guide :(.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Demonfist said:
wasa going to but could only for guides for 1.4....no1 had posted a 1.9 guide :(.
Please, don't make me call you blind, or stupid...

Toxick 1.9 emu Server Setup Guide can be found HERE
Thanks to Toxick and anyone else linked to this guide

That was in the "The only thread you will ever need".