NetFirms

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i think i will be buying that $20 deal from them for the year but i know nothing about making websites so i just wanted to know if anybody could help me set one up once ive bought the hosting

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
are you with these mental ?

oh its $6 per month fort it said year at first lol
net firms is cheaper so think ill go with them

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I'm with LYCOS RAAAWWWRRRRR

LYCOS%20Logo%20mit%20Hund.jpg

Reactions: forspinki

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It is :D

Never had any problems though, just go with a cheaper option, I would change but CBA!!!!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
In short, no.

In long, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
so back on topic would anybody be able to help me get a basic website set up and forums

I can help, depends what you want though.

I'm not a profesional website designer but i know bits and bobs.

The forums easy to set up so i can definatly help with that but it just depends what you want your website to do.

/Ash

-Think my MSN is on my profile, if its not then PM me and i'll send you it.

Paul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
I may be able to help i know java script, html, xhtml, xml and css

Depend what your looking for give me an idea and ill see what i can
make for you

good at setting forums up also

- Paul

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
well ill be payiing for it on saturday when i get paid but is there any prep work that can be done before then

just want a basic website for EliteMir server with a forum nothing too fancy

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
i think i will be buying that $20 deal from them for the year but i know nothing about making websites so i just wanted to know if anybody could help me set one up once ive bought the hosting

what will happen after 1 year?
you'll need to move.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
i heard alot of people just leave then rejoin for another year

Yeah i'm on my third year now lol.

Just remmeber you can't use the domain you used last time.

To be a fair a year is a long time, if your still running the same website in a years time then look into something a little more long term after the first year of netfirms.

If it comes to it, open a new hosting befor your year runs out then have your netfirms domains forward to your new hosting so your users can get used to a new domain ;-)

/Ash

Paul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
well ill be payiing for it on saturday when i get paid but is there any prep work that can be done before then

just want a basic website for EliteMir server with a forum nothing too fancy

yeh sure can start on it tommorow and try get it finished for sat :) is for mir 2 yeh?

Last edited:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
close to the end of the year is it easy to cancel the subscription becuase im paying for it off my mums card now and i dont want here getin charged like 100$+ lol

just paid for it so now i need a website :P

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
close to the end of the year is it easy to cancel the subscription becuase im paying for it off my mums card now and i dont want here getin charged like 100$+ lol

just paid for it so now i need a website :P

I think i emailed them a month befor my year ran out basically asking them to cancel my hosting on the ??/??/??, they emailed back asking a few other questions, once i had given them the information they set the account to cancel at the end of month when the year was up.

/Ash