New Armours

Join Discord

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
I found these, just though people might be intrested. Hopefully this is the right place to post them. I will put a link up when i get the positioning on the body right.

Warrior:
warrior2fb.jpg

Wizard:
wizard5ln.jpg

Taoist:
taoist0rg.jpg

They have just been introduced into LoM2 PH, i have added them to the end of Liandrin's Hum.wil (Thanks). I'll put a link as soon as i've fixed the positioning.

If someone has already found these let me know so i'm not wasting my time :P

Download here. - Contains Hum/Dnitems/items and stateitems.wil's. Thanks to Liandrin for the original Hum.wil and Sooden (I think) for the item's.wil.

The positioning on the armours is a bit out, and there are 3 fuzzy images in the Hum.wil for Male Warrior when stood facing north, but it looks fine for the most part. Take a look.

-Dookie

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Personally I've never seen them, some look strange but I like the warrior ones.

Would be great if you release them, especially if your adding to my wil lol, will save me doing it.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
NickAKAVexus said:
They are the new patch for euro soon. they are the new lvl 33 armour looks.

They are infact a OkeyDokey release, which is the company that host/run the Phillapeno servers. Meaning this is not a legendofmir2 Euro release and might not be coming out on euro mir due to the fact our servers are Run by WEMade....

DarkSpectrum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2006
If You Find Out, Let Me Know
mutatedkbass said:
They are infact a OkeyDokey release, which is the company that host/run the Phillapeno servers. Meaning this is not a legendofmir2 Euro release and might not be coming out on euro mir due to the fact our servers are Run by WEMade....

due to the fact u obviously Know nothing

All LOM2 games r run by Wemade

Euro is Staff'ed by GNOnline

PH is staffed by OkeyDokey

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
mutatedkbass said:

Wrong!

WEMADE make the game OkeyDokey host it/maintain it/buy the updates from WEMADE. So those were made by WEMADE, but yes i did get them from the Phillipeanse Mir 2.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Yeah your right lol

Sorry, just i swear staff said that OkeyDokey were a different company therefore release different things. -.-

Must have been dreaming

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
WEMADE give the updates to OkeyDokey AND GNOnline, meaning Euro SHOULD get these in an update.

BTW they all look ****. Wouldn't wanna have my character wearing them.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
The warrior ones dont, and the female robes, Not too sure about the male taoist one. and the male Wizzard looks like a pile of poo

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Well the way I look at it is, it's more stuff to add in and play with :) Makes more of a selection from normal armours.

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
these armours could be good if they were paired with wings (better to ahve good wings on the crapy looking armours lol)

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Hmm i dont like wings on normal armour too much, and the male warrior ones has got some like bones/wings coming out the back of it. If that counts

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
cool find ill be adding them to my server when u put a link up :)

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
All New

Yo all, I just finished upload a load of new stuff even the new INTERFACE/LOGIN/CHAR SELECTION!!!!

Look for my new Thread!

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Download here. - Contains Hum/Dnitems/items and stateitems.wil's. Thanks to Liandrin for the original Hum.wil and Sooden (I think) for the item's.wil.

The positioning on the armours is a bit out, and there are 3 fuzzy images in the Hum.wil for Male Warrior when stood facing north, but it looks fine for the most part. Take a look.

Last edited:

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Dookie said:

thx alot m8 gonna check it out :)