New bit

Join Discord

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
Made for my girlfriend, due to not having any money but driving myself mad thinking about her.

forsarah.jpg

If you wish to flame then feel free, but I like being a pansy ;p

Was speaking with Lyrical G yesterday about it, and I think the emotion behind it supports it really well... but make of it what you will, grateful for any kind of feedback.

This isn't Jicaa, borrowing his account.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I like it mate, although it is slightly pansy. Colours go well, and the pic is well positioned, as is the text. The vector, and scanlines, well they just finish it off. Although, if you love her as much as you say, you'd find the money you need.

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
w00t84 said:
I like it mate, although it is slightly pansy. Colours go well, and the pic is well positioned, as is the text. The vector, and scanlines, well they just finish it off. Although, if you love her as much as you say, you'd find the money you need.

I borrowed £10 off my mate today so I could top up my phone to talk to her. I get paid on the 23rd, there is currently £8 in my bank account ;p.

Thanks for the comments.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Its a very nice piece... whats pansy about that? Pink is 'gangster' lol nd the writing is obviously from the heart :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lol thats sweet looks ok to whats it actually for i know its for your girlfriend but?? any special reason lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Always helps if a piece of "art" has a feeling behind it or some sort of emotion, whether it be anger or love ;)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
CraiG^ said:
Always helps if a piece of "art" has a feeling behind it or some sort of emotion, whether it be anger or love ;)

i never knew that :O

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
i love vector <3... nice display of it, hope you and your girlfriend have a lifetime of happiness together! <3

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
Wow, thanks a lot guys.

Turned out to be quite a nice thread, and on LOMCN! Maybe a new breed of members?

GG guys, thanks agian and thanks for showing respect. Glad you like my work.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Can't be a new breed of me i've been here a loooooooong time =/.

By and chance do u play 1 of the 3 counter-strikes? I'm guessing coz u said gg but i guess it cant be said on other games.

Zidio said:
i never knew that :O

I think I watch to many films, I dunno what it was that made me say that =/

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
K4ng4r00 said:
Wow, thanks a lot guys.

Turned out to be quite a nice thread, and on LOMCN! Maybe a new breed of members?

GG guys, thanks agian and thanks for showing respect. Glad you like my work.

Show Teh Luff my friend, Show Teh Luff! <3