new car

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
i got a dilema.. i was going to buy an mgzr but i read to many bad reviews.. so i figured, ill buy the rover 25, buy the body kit for 500 quid and go from there... then i find out today just as i was getting ready to buy a car.. that the engines tend to blow out.......

NOW!!! i already own a corsa 1.2 ls, so i may go for the corsa sxi... so does anybody have any other recommendations for a tight little car...

PS (No saxo's)

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I know full well Fiat Punto's are seriously underrated and mod very nicely. Dunno though, might be a bit small engine for what you're after. What's your tops engine size that you can get insured on at an affordable price?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
the old Purgeot 306s are smart and versitile little things. The newer ones are ugly but the ~98 models are smart ass little cars. Dont cost too much, reasonably cheap to insure, and plenty of potential when it comes to customization.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
fiesta zetec-s mk5! :D 1.6 bout 3.5 grand only xtra 500 n my m8 has 1 n his insurance is under a grand... v nice car tbh

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Fiesta is too small :P

the old Purgeot 306s are smart and versitile little things. The newer ones are ugly but the ~98 models are smart ass little cars. Dont cost too much, reasonably cheap to insure, and plenty of potential when it comes to customization.

You know the modified 206 with the custom lights and bodykit looks really stunning.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Get an old honda civic pretty cheap,look pretty cool, easy to mod (small changes look awesome alloys etc...) and very reliable

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Fiat Punto is right up your sweet I reckon, my mate has one, all he has done to it is he got the bonnet debadged, lowered it a bit and got the windows tinted, already it's a smooth ride, it's got a nice sounding engine, the chassis is prime for modifying though.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
ford.shelby.cobra.mustang.f34.396.jpg

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Or the fact that it's an American car.

*waits to be flamed*

:P

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
i got a dilema.. i was going to buy an mgzr but i read to many bad reviews.. so i figured, ill buy the rover 25, buy the body kit for 500 quid and go from there... then i find out today just as i was getting ready to buy a car.. that the engines tend to blow out.......

NOW!!! i already own a corsa 1.2 ls, so i may go for the corsa sxi... so does anybody have any other recommendations for a tight little car...

PS (No saxo's)

if your around 21 looking for something a lil bit nippy try a tigra, they are called girly "by me" but you cant grumble about the performance or the looks. Im looking to get one of those or a 106 quicksilver of my m8

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
New mustangs are too popular now.. it basicly ruins the point of owning a mustang, its even worse when its a V6. :mooned:

Um... the mustang was fords best selling coupe/sedan for a long time... I don't see how the newer design (more powerful design) ruins the point of owning a mustang, especially since they are in fact superior in every way to older models.

And btw, that's a 2007 Ford Shelby Cobra GT-500, they don't exactly have those in any showroom.

Or the fact that it's an American car.

*waits to be flamed*

:P

Sorry, I forgot the cars-only-under-2 liter rule!

:D