New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I can't get past log in screen. Maybe I have the wrong IP or something?
No if nothing appears it just means you account details are wrong, they don't have a prompt for saying wrong ID or PW.

It's probably still in beta and hasn't had wipes therefore the new accounts won't be registered yet.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
No if nothing appears it just means you account details are wrong, they don't have a prompt for saying wrong ID or PW.

It's probably still in beta and hasn't had wipes therefore the new accounts won't be registered yet.

Damn that sucks I was looking forward to getting in game.

Django

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 20, 2014
:RpS_crying:

:ambivalence:
Wish Wemade would just bring out a new server, this game is the best mmo i've played in terms of fun, community, pvp/pk and rivalry it's addictive, and i'm back on Lomcn to look around the forums for the rare glimmer of hope that there's a chance some kind of decent server is out, it's not right we don't have ant Official Mir3 server to play for EU.Come on Wemade....it's a waste of files, time and money, could be making much more money if they just did a world server for everyone...but no... :grumpy:

codigo-harry-1.jpg

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
any update on this? if i dont hear anything in the next week ill assume the dream is over

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
It is still being worked on with improvements every day. I don't think it will be open to us for at least 3-4 weeks probably longer.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Says, there's a "Start up" Event on the website, dated for today.

Anyone know if that means its going live today?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Yes server is online today I think and game accounts can now be made when you log in to website.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
has anyone actually managed to connect to the game?

edit:

I've created a new email address, I got the confirmation email from the site. An now it say I have not been setup my client sub account and it gives me 4 field to fill in, which I did. It then shows the message "success" but nothing happens then. I run the game and can't get past the login screen. What am I doing wrong. And also, after installing the game, then pasting the patch from Azura and changing IP, is there anything else that needs doing client-wise? like delete, add, modify something something else?

Last edited:

Stoney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
Miami, FL
I've tried to connect I get an error on client "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
has anyone actually managed to connect to the game?

edit:

I've created a new email address, I got the confirmation email from the site. An now it say I have not been setup my client sub account and it gives me 4 field to fill in, which I did. It then shows the message "success" but nothing happens then. I run the game and can't get past the login screen. What am I doing wrong. And also, after installing the game, then pasting the patch from Azura and changing IP, is there anything else that needs doing client-wise? like delete, add, modify something something else?

I've tried to connect I get an error on client "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

It is currently not open to us over seas. You can make an account and every thing, but it doesn't actually get activated on the game server end. We are still going to have to wait a few weeks till it's open to us.

Another note, I am 100% sure that the ip address has changed. I'm not sure how we can get the new ip address, I have finally gotten myself an account but I can't get the new ip..

Last edited:

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
They wont open the server untill they have there payment in place paypal rejected there last app they have submitted another one takes paypal upto 5 working days to review it if it gets accepted your looking at next weekend

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
They wont open the server untill they have there payment in place paypal rejected there last app they have submitted another one takes paypal upto 5 working days to review it if it gets accepted your looking at next weekend

Where do you get your information from? Can you keep us updated please?:tears_of_joy:

Zandery

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2014
maybe the staff want sell gold sell item sell everything jusr not sure about this servers.dont like pay to win kind of servers