New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I wish this dude cared for for the appeal of the server. Forum doesnt work and is in a foreign language, it still shows a payment method for pay 2 play, he hasnt been on lomcn in 8 months, thread is outdated obv. 3h to download 1gb. disapointed to say the least

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
The probable reason the thread hasn't been updated is because there are two servers, one is chinese and one is global. I believe the server was geared more towards Asia as that is where the GM is based, but just because he hasn't updated the thread doesn't mean he isn't active. If you need help yes it may take a few hours for him to come back to you due to time difference, the guy probably also has a job lol, but really this is worth a try. User count is low but gradually building up, if that is something that puts everyone off then no server will ever kick off.

There is no pay to play no wecash store (yet) you can donate for things like chokeroflearning, 44 drugs (they drop, but are not in shop) repair oils and pig reset potions. No special items can be bought that give you the advantage= no pay to win. The server is perfectly set up to replicate the original mir3 with the thrill of fighting for bosses or lucrative hunting areas between different guilds, all it needs is a few more users.

PM Musou if you decide you want to join, we are happy to help

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
The probable reason the thread hasn't been updated is because there are two servers, one is chinese and one is global. I believe the server was geared more towards Asia as that is where the GM is based, but just because he hasn't updated the thread doesn't mean he isn't active. If you need help yes it may take a few hours for him to come back to you due to time difference, the guy probably also has a job lol, but really this is worth a try. User count is low but gradually building up, if that is something that puts everyone off then no server will ever kick off.

There is no pay to play no wecash store (yet) you can donate for things like chokeroflearning, 44 drugs (they drop, but are not in shop) repair oils and pig reset potions. No special items can be bought that give you the advantage= no pay to win. The server is perfectly set up to replicate the original mir3 with the thrill of fighting for bosses or lucrative hunting areas between different guilds, all it needs is a few more users.

PM Musou if you decide you want to join, we are happy to help

From the outside to me, it looks as though the GM isn't bothered about the EU side. The server advert and an active GM updating players will pull more people to the server. I agree with most people on this, you've just given then best advert for the server in two paragraphs I've seen.

If you can contact the GM suggest the server could do with more players and to update advert and attempt to bring some more EU players in. Mir3 players are out there, most like me have gone to mir2, because of the user counts, content and active communicating GM's.

I took one look at the half finished website and decided not to play, its a shame if its as good as you say, which i'm sure it is. Only solution I can think of is to have some kind of EU side helper to advertise and update players, might work.

Last edited:

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
From the outside to me, it looks as though the GM isn't bothered about the EU side. The server advert and an active GM updating players will pull more people to the server. I agree with most people on this, you've just given then best advert for the server in two paragraphs I've seen.

If you can contact the GM suggest the server could do with more players and to update advert and attempt to bring some more EU players in. Mir3 players are out there, most like me have gone to mir2, because of the user counts, content and active communicating GM's.

I took one look at the half finished website and decided not to play, its a shame if its as good as you say, which i'm sure it is. Only solution I can think of is to have some kind of EU side helper to advertise and update players, might work.

Have suggested that and evidently he hasn't advertised. I can't force him so a few of us are trying to do that here now, by stating it's good and offering help to new players.

If you're sure it's good, I don't know why how good the website is matters, it's fair enough if that's your opinion, but I hope it doesn't put more off as it's just a pserver. Again should deffo get involved.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
If it wasn't no drop from body I'm sure it would have a lot more people playing everyone stopped playing wemade due to that stupid mistake no one enjoys carebear games no more.

il wait for Jamie and his brothers verson of these files because I'm sure they won't make this silly mistake!

as updated as these files are I won't play due to them reasons.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If it wasn't no drop from body I'm sure it would have a lot more people playing everyone stopped playing wemade due to that stupid mistake no one enjoys carebear games no more.

il wait for Jamie and his brothers verson of these files because I'm sure they won't make this silly mistake!

as updated as these files are I won't play due to them reasons.
Jamie's server will probably be like c# mir2 but instead mir 3. It wont have them issues however it depends if it gets finished. There is nobody in the mir 3 community who would continue with them. Far might have but probably not now he's done so much on c# mir2.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Have suggested that and evidently he hasn't advertised. I can't force him so a few of us are trying to do that here now, by stating it's good and offering help to new players.

If you're sure it's good, I don't know why how good the website is matters, it's fair enough if that's your opinion, but I hope it doesn't put more off as it's just a pserver. Again should deffo get involved.

Yes you're right a website shouldn't put me off playing a good server. I think for me its the whole package, I'm playing a mir 2 server atm mainly because of the user count, but also because of the work the GM has put into it, with advertising etc etc...

But saying that after reading your post I went to download, my download was spiking from 3-8 hours, i'll leave it over night, tonight and try it in the morning.

I do prefer Mir 3 I must say, even though the pservers never compare to the content of mir 2. If all goes well could have two more English players, thanks to your efforts.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
But saying that after reading your post I went to download, my download was spiking from 3-8 hours, i'll leave it over night, tonight and try it in the morning.

I do prefer Mir 3 I must say, even though the pservers never compare to the content of mir 2. If all goes well could have two more English players, thanks to your efforts.

Took me 25mins to download, i used DAP.

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Nice one lads, I'm out from 11-3ish today. if you come on message my friends Musou or TheBear they will get you in a UK guild and help you level quickly.. You can really see if you want to stay then.

Would be nice to have a few more who are not carebears..