London/Aberystwyth
urbanfox said:
No one cares! :clap:

another half-flame?

spit7ct.jpg

Akuez

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 29, 2005
ok its a company just started up dedicated to making mmorpg's, the first project has just been started and is currently being planned but we need support and we would like some ideas from others to make it a good game, also we are looking for staff read the forum on the site for more info.

:EDIT: MentaL can u plz unban necontyrs from ragezone which is me as i got banned for remaking a deleted thread but i didnt remake one from what i know.

Last edited:

HolyCow

Just a bunch of kids with ideas and dreams. Not one person on your "team" is skilled enough to turn those dreams into reality, heck half of them don't even know what it is that they're supposed to be doing, they just applied for a staff position because someone asked them to.

Extremely unprofessional.

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
not being funny but this has to be posted

Our first project - (6/21/05)
Today we are starting our first project. We have lots of ideas for weapons etc.. we will keep our website and forums up to date with the latest developments.

LMFAO, i would sort out what tile engine/graphics engine you are going to use before thinking on weapons lol.. 1 bit of advice get a idea/story for a game then work from the base up i.e tile engine then Char animation ect ect... then after everything is finished then you work on the rings weapons,items..

good idea tho

/grim

HolyCow

saber said:
LMFAO, i would sort out what tile engine/graphics engine you are going to use before thinking on weapons lol.. 1 bit of advice get a idea/story for a game then work from the base up i.e tile engine then Char animation ect ect... then after everything is finished then you work on the rings weapons,items..
Exactly, they do not have a clue.

Akuez

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 29, 2005
we havent posted every thing that has been discussed and those things are already sorted out but the member who has all these details has moved to another country so he wont be on for a few days that is why only that has been posted

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah looks like a bunch of newbies.

weapons should be the last thing you think about, nevermind add to it lol.

i think you'll find it takes more than a small team of 3 maybe, to make a complete game. and do you know the work needed to make a decent mmo?

you havnt even got your own domain name, web space, real email (not gmail), or a non free template.

i think you need to think ova again and maybe stick to making vb6 games :D

XeroX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
is this serious? I'm not trying to undercut or insult anyone but isnt creating a game from scratch EXTREMLY DIFFICULT? This small group best have a hell of a lot of experiance or they'll fall flat out.

Like i said tho i'm not tryna insult them and wish them luck!!!

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
The staff pages looks oh so professional, what with the real names and stuff.

Anarchyway
Osiris
Dark Knight
Polar Bear
[SDi]TheDawg

nice and professional, you will go far!

Edit: Just read the applications in the staff applications forum, lol that was a good laugh. Is there anyone on your team >16 ?

Oh, and i sure hope you didn't just register to advertise...

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Name: My name is Andrew

Job:(Programmer, 3d modeler etc)
I cant program, i cant model, i cant etc. I could advertise the site though.

Description: (Description of how good your work is)

I can just see this company going very very far. :compp:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
This is an amazing people and i b3t th3y will go vgery very far mann!!!!11!!
They make CRAZZZY games!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol. i so wanna pone em on their forums.

Last edited: